PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3

Chris
26-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Whos getting it? It's out next week and I'm super excited for it, I can't wait to roam the frontier.

TonyBest
27-10-2012, 12:11 AM
I cannot wait for it either, every new trailer and advert on TV teased me like mad. I just want the game now!

dbgtz
27-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I was going to get it, but various things made me put off purchasing it.

deathbot20.v2
27-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Im going to get it its one of my priority games this year

Chris
27-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I cannot wait for it either, every new trailer and advert on TV teased me like mad. I just want the game now!

There's some spoiler free gameplay from people who have it early on YouTube too :D

I was going to get it, but various things made me put off purchasing it.

What's put you off?

Futz
27-10-2012, 10:43 AM
probably wait for the PC port, i havn't really looked into it though, is there a release date for the PC version

Chris
27-10-2012, 10:51 AM
probably wait for the PC port, i havn't really looked into it though, is there a release date for the PC version

November 23rd apparently

GommeInc
27-10-2012, 02:44 PM
It's on pre-order. I won't be playing it until mid-November though. I've bought every one from the original and seeing as this is being advertised as the last of the Desmond series going by Revelations, it would be silly not to.

SackRace
27-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Pre-ordered can't wait for it!

dbgtz
28-10-2012, 11:47 AM
What's put you off?

Ubisoft.

GommeInc
28-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Ubisoft.
What's do you not like about Ubisoft?

dbgtz
28-10-2012, 09:12 PM
What's do you not like about Ubisoft?

Because of three things. They sort of lied about how Connor will be like a neutral party when evidently not, though that reason is just minimal and wouldn't stop me buying it alone. Another is how milked AC has been, I got bored of it. Also, they're apparently releasing it with issues and will just patch it later, which is really just lazy.

GommeInc
28-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Because of three things. They sort of lied about how Connor will be like a neutral party when evidently not, though that reason is just minimal and wouldn't stop me buying it alone. Another is how milked AC has been, I got bored of it. Also, they're apparently releasing it with issues and will just patch it later, which is really just lazy.
I sort of get what you mean. AC and AC 2 were both good, Brotherhood and Revelations were a bit flat and repetitive in game play. As for patching, it seems to be common place now with game developers. It makes you wonder how N64 and PS games came out so stable in comparison :P

dbgtz
28-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I sort of get what you mean. AC and AC 2 were both good, Brotherhood and Revelations were a bit flat and repetitive in game play. As for patching, it seems to be common place now with game developers. It makes you wonder how N64 and PS games came out so stable in comparison :P

Yeah but to intentionally release a game which is buggy with the intent to patch it, it means they screw over the people who do not have internet, albeit a minority they're still massive *****.

GommeInc
28-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah but to intentionally release a game which is buggy with the intent to patch it, it means they screw over the people who do not have internet, albeit a minority they're still massive *****.
It is a bit stupid, but you can't do anything about it unfortunately :/ Electronic Arts are good at releasing buggy games, sending out patches which are in themselves riddled with bugs.

dbgtz
28-10-2012, 10:58 PM
It is a bit stupid, but you can't do anything about it unfortunately :/ Electronic Arts are good at releasing buggy games, sending out patches which are in themselves riddled with bugs.

I don't buy many EA games so I wouldn't know, the only one was BF3 and I did notice faults but that was more in ****** game design :P

Chris
30-10-2012, 11:04 AM
My copy has just arrived! 1 day early too! :D

Oleh
30-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Got mine yesterday. Pretty good. The naval missions are by far the most fun, should be a multiplayer game type.

Oleh
31-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Completed it like 10 minutes ago. NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED. I'm more confused that I was when I went in. Letting credits roll to see if I get any closure :D

TonyBest
31-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Its best to let the credits roll for the extra cutscene at the end, I haven't played the game yet because I have to wait until Friday to get it :(. Oh well, Im staying clear of any sites as to avoid potential spoilers

Yupt
02-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the game if I'm honest. Wasn't too sure about the combat system tho, it was nice, but it didn't seem as fluid as in Revelations.

samsaBEAR
04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm about to start Sequence 10. Definitely not the best AC game. I haven't felt really immersed in the world/story yet, on paper the Revolution sounded amazing but in practice it's not as good as Rome was for Ezio. I also don't particularly like Connor as an antagonist, and find myself wishing that a Desmond scene would happen soon. I hope it picks up towards the end, but for me Revelations is still my favourite.

Chris
04-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Interesting ending! I can't wait to see what they do next with it.

Yupt
04-11-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm about to start Sequence 10. Definitely not the best AC game. I haven't felt really immersed in the world/story yet, on paper the Revolution sounded amazing but in practice it's not as good as Rome was for Ezio. I also don't particularly like Connor as an antagonist, and find myself wishing that a Desmond scene would happen soon. I hope it picks up towards the end, but for me Revelations is still my favourite.

I actually love Connor as a protagonist, the only thing i'd say is he doesn't have the same Assassin surrounding as the other two did. He was practically alone. Though I find the fact he's a son and mix race very interesting! :D

Interesting ending! I can't wait to see what they do next with it.

I instantly googled looking for answers and information regarding the next game haha. The ending shocked me into doing so! :P

Chris
04-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I actually love Connor as a protagonist, the only thing i'd say is he doesn't have the same Assassin surrounding as the other two did. He was practically alone. Though I find the fact he's a son and mix race very interesting! :D

I instantly googled looking for answers and information regarding the next game haha. The ending shocked me into doing so! :P

I did too. :P Since we've been getting a new game every year for a while now then hopefully we can expect one next year too.

Yupt
04-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I did too. :P Since we've been getting a new game every year for a while now then hopefully we can expect one next year too.

I just can't wait for everyone to have finished and for full plot to be known information haha, so I can discuss it without having to worry about spoiling it for others.

samsaBEAR
05-11-2012, 01:05 AM

Considering this is meant to end Desmond's part (haven't finished yet, so no spoilers please!), I wouldn't be surprised if the next AC game we see will be for the next generation of consoles.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!