PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Hotel Transylvania

LiquidLuck.
26-10-2012, 07:10 PM
I just saw this trailer on youtube while looking at other movies, and this one, I really liked it! Apart from Selena Gomez making the main girl's voice (yeah I dislike her..), the plot seems funny, and I love cartoon movies so.. I think I'm going to take my younger cousins to watch it! :D
It's coming out on December 20th here in Portugal, so should be the week before that in the US/UK.

What do you think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGpioW_XlKY&feature=relmfu

Title edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Updated on request.

Andii
26-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Lool looks pretty good haha ;) must go see it tbh

Ekelektra
26-10-2012, 11:25 PM
I saw it with my brothers without seeing the trailer or knowing what it was really about, so I thought it would be another boring kids movie, but I really enjoyed it. I think I actually liked it better than my 8 year old brother did.

Chris
27-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Seen some other clips on utube, looks quite funny so may watch it at some point over the weekend :D

LiquidLuck.
27-10-2012, 11:13 AM
I saw it with my brothers without seeing the trailer or knowing what it was really about, so I thought it would be another boring kids movie, but I really enjoyed it. I think I actually liked it better than my 8 year old brother did.

So it's already in US cinemas? Wow two months before it will be here in Portugal..

Eric
27-10-2012, 11:17 AM
it was released a month ago in malaysia, saw it with my friends. it was quite funny. not really that bad.

geo
27-10-2012, 08:13 PM
looks like i'll be watching it on wednesday with my cousin or something, seeing as they don't wanna see the black and white one or something. doesn't look too bad. :)

LiquidLuck.
28-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Omg this is so not fair! Why do I have to wait so longggg????

geo
31-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Omg this is so not fair! Why do I have to wait so longggg????

Different release dates suck. :P Seems stupid how you have to wait until December for a Halloweeny movie (well, it's based with Halloween characters so I can't see why it would be released any later than the end of October). Off to watch this todayy.

LiquidLuck.
31-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Different release dates suck. :P Seems stupid how you have to wait until December for a Halloweeny movie (well, it's based with Halloween characters so I can't see why it would be released any later than the end of October). Off to watch this todayy.

I totally agree -.- I think the one movie that was realeased in Portugal before it was released in the UK was the last Harry Potter movie, that I remember. xD I guessed they worked on subtitles really fast not to have to delay it another week. LOL I loved them for that!

geo
31-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Not a bad film really, got bored sometimes and shame I went to a crappy cinema, but yeah, wasn't awful :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!