PDA

View Full Version : Wired Games.

MKR&*42
27-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Hey!

I need some wired games that have appeared on Habbo... I've only got like 3 atm I'm so bad lmao;

Telephrase
Drowned
Pool Attack (usually wired nowadays tbh, i havent seen a non-wired one in ages)
Ping Pong

Can people list some more? I might ask you for explanations on how to play them if that's k.

Samantha
27-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Tug Of War.

God
28-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Stack Attack

[Ps willing to make one and hopfully can be an official habbox room or idk who ever I would send that info to.]

SackRace
28-10-2012, 12:02 PM
you could do wired pod racing like have a switch and have it connected to all pods and its just luck basically?

the.games
28-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I know that @Voulenteer; has done some newer wired games like Tick Tack Toe and Rock Paper Scissors

LiquidLuck.
28-10-2012, 01:00 PM
How do you play ping pong? o.o

There are a lot of old school games that can also be wired as well.

You have Lucky color, Avalanche, idk..

MKR&*42
28-10-2012, 01:17 PM

You have to try and avoid being hit by a puck whilst standing, but also try and get your opponent to be hit by the puck whilst standing haha.

Basically; Hit the puck and sit. (The puck goes towards your opponent) they'll hit it back, then you hit it back.. etc, if you're too slow and the puck hits you whilst standing, you lose. Here's a room (the only one i've been able to find) with people playing it
http://www.habbo.com/room/58198123

Bails
28-10-2012, 02:23 PM
I've seen a 'Connect 4' - Quite outstanding.

orientalframe?
28-10-2012, 02:28 PM

what's avalanche? :S

yeah i was going to say connect four, but you can use wired in original games to make a twist? unless you meant original wired games :P

dunke
28-10-2012, 02:51 PM
chess

would need about 10k coins worth of wired though

MKR&*42
28-10-2012, 03:15 PM
what's avalanche? :S

yeah i was going to say connect four, but you can use wired in original games to make a twist? unless you meant original wired games :P

This is what I meant haha :) (shouldn't have put pool attack in OP tbh xd) . Thanks everyone so far , always open for more x

LiquidLuck.
28-10-2012, 03:46 PM
You have to try and avoid being hit by a puck whilst standing, but also try and get your opponent to be hit by the puck whilst standing haha.

Basically; Hit the puck and sit. (The puck goes towards your opponent) they'll hit it back, then you hit it back.. etc, if you're too slow and the puck hits you whilst standing, you lose. Here's a room (the only one i've been able to find) with people playing it
http://www.habbo.com/room/58198123

Oh sounds pretty cool! I'm going to check it now!

Samantha
28-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Black Hole is a great Wired game :).

LiquidLuck.
28-10-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL I've been playing the ping pong game for 15mins and beating almost everyone! xD
orientalframe?; it's a game that I saw for the first time yesterday in 650c's room.

You have a square of rollers all turned to the same side and as many players as you want can enter the game. Point of this game is: you need to make other players fall off to the sides, since last one standing wins.
To make players fail, the host uses wired to either like rotate half of the rollers and see if they fall, or they can use furniture to not let players move back up in the rollers, etc etc.
But yeah, to make the game fair and for tem to NOT say it's riggued, host uses wired.

orientalframe?
28-10-2012, 04:08 PM
LOL I've been playing the ping pong game for 15mins and beating almost everyone! xD
orientalframe?; it's a game that I saw for the first time yesterday in 650c's room.

You have a square of rollers all turned to the same side and as many players as you want can enter the game. Point of this game is: you need to make other players fall off to the sides, since last one standing wins.
To make players fail, the host uses wired to either like rotate half of the rollers and see if they fall, or they can use furniture to not let players move back up in the rollers, etc etc.
But yeah, to make the game fair and for tem to NOT say it's riggued, host uses wired.

oh i see! i think i've heard of that just called something else :P

Samantha
28-10-2012, 04:13 PM

Oh sounds like a more complex version of Black Hole too lmao!

Only just realised I have the wrong VIP.

MKR&*42
28-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Black Hole is a great Wired game :).

Can't believe I forgot that (I'm hosting it soon as well :(), I was going to say it's the same as drowned, but there are small differences x

Samantha
28-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Can't believe I forgot that (I'm hosting it soon as well :(), I was going to say it's the same as drowned, but there are small differences x

Black Hole is more well known, so if you were picking one or the other, winx.

Unlucky Chair

AlexJRiley
28-10-2012, 04:36 PM
The football game that I made :3

LiquidLuck.
28-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh sounds like a more complex version of Black Hole too lmao!

Only just realised I have the wrong VIP.

First ''wrong VIP''?

And second, it doesn't have holes in the middle xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!