PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Ban Message?!

CrazyLemurs
30-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Hi all
Just got most of my ID unbanned (46 of my 47 accounts were all banned at the same time and same reason, but not my usual CrazyLemurs) after it was banned for saying habbox.com/jobs
And Karol, the woman who dealt with my request, had the cheek to say this:

"Thanks for your reply and the information you provided.We took a long, hard look at the facts and found that the ban was definitely legit. Nevertheless, life is full of second chances and so here´s yours. We've unbanned your account, so you should be able to access it as per usual."

Have you ever seen a reply in the same style? I certainly haven't, and I've not heard of anyone else getting it...

Michael
30-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Strange ban, saying it was legit but still unbanning you - she sounds good.

Smurfed-
30-10-2012, 09:06 PM
First time I've heard this one!

To me it just sounds like they know they're wrong but they're not admitting it. :P

Nice one on getting it unbanned though!

Halas
30-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Habbo started banning people for doing nothing lol

the.games
30-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Sounds good and doesn't sound like a copy and paste job otherwise she would say legitimate. Nice to see messages are personalised occasionally. She dealt with my request within 24 hours and was professional. I'm really impressed with this member of staff to be honest, I wish there were more like her!

Samantha
30-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah I've seen this before, I'm unsure if it was from the Council days in May but I know I've seen it somewhere :D.

Red
30-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Yea, I've seen that before. ;p

MKR&*42
30-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Haven't seen anything like it 100% but I have had ban replies saying we're gonna give you a second chance and what not xo

OldLoveSong
30-10-2012, 10:10 PM
lucky duck

sex
30-10-2012, 10:10 PM
yeah seen this loads before lol, im always getting it

GoldenMerc
30-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Maybe not a auto reply ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Martin
30-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes I've had that exact message before :P

LiquidLuck.
30-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi all
Just got most of my ID unbanned (46 of my 47 accounts were all banned at the same time and same reason, but not my usual CrazyLemurs) after it was banned for saying habbox.com/jobs
And Karol, the woman who dealt with my request, had the cheek to say this:

"Thanks for your reply and the information you provided.We took a long, hard look at the facts and found that the ban was definitely legit. Nevertheless, life is full of second chances and so here´s yours. We've unbanned your account, so you should be able to access it as per usual."

Have you ever seen a reply in the same style? I certainly haven't, and I've not heard of anyone else getting it...

OMG WHY CAN'T SHE DEAL WITH MY ACCOUNT??

Matt
31-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah she dealt with my Ban a while back and i got the same message (about being legit and all + the 2nd chance part too!) but yeah after that she then put something along the lines of "However if you do get banned in the future and the bans turn out to be correct, we won't be so kind" But yeah better then that other chick who speaks no english and uses a template.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!