PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Muted

Succubus
01-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Seikou;

I do believe I did do nothing wrong, maybe. But generally how long do they last for?

My mute was still unfair, I didn't even say anything sexual. :¬:

Red
01-11-2012, 02:23 PM
an hour. same happened to me and gina yday ;/

Seikou
01-11-2012, 02:35 PM
habbo hates us Maria; just got banned until tomorrow, go me

Succubus
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Seikou;

It was only because you was commenting to that girl about her boobs, therefore it was a valid reason to get you banned.

Seikou
01-11-2012, 02:45 PM
@Seikou (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73013);

It was only because you was commenting to that girl about her boobs, therefore it was a valid reason to get you banned.

have you know that was you not me!!

geo
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
boobs r nice.

shouldnt be so sexually explicit all of you. :/ my friends r guardians and theyre always saying that they've got reports against me? i didn't think they were allowed to know who they were muting wat

Red
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM
boobs r nice.

shouldnt be so sexually explicit all of you. :/ my friends r guardians and theyre always saying that they've got reports against me? i didn't think they were allowed to know who they were muting wat

It is anonymous but you can tell who it is sometimes. Like they could mention names in the chat log making you recognise who it was.

geo
01-11-2012, 03:05 PM
It is anonymous but you can tell who it is sometimes. Like they could mention names in the chat log making you recognise who it was.

oh right, thanks. i guess that's better than knowing who it is that's being reported as it could be unfair, depending if they're your friend or not. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!