PDA

View Full Version : Combat Beta

Cerys
02-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Right; I was happily minding my own business in these new beta worlds when I find Virtus boots and Torva platelegs on the floor. I pick them up, no knowing their price and when I see the price I'm actually dying ok

When I put them in my bank, they vanish...
How dare you runescape. I demand a replacement ;_;

ANYWAY; This whole new combat beta thing seems like a waste of time imo! Gonna give it a try though. A bit laggy for me. D;
How's everyone finding it? :P

David
02-11-2012, 08:53 PM
played 5 minutes of it, wasn't really bothered about it. I'll wait til it's out of beta

Zak
02-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Right; I was happily minding my own business in these new beta worlds when I find Virtus boots and Torva platelegs on the floor. I pick them up, no knowing their price and when I see the price I'm actually dying ok

When I put them in my bank, they vanish...
How dare you runescape. I demand a replacement ;_;

ANYWAY; This whole new combat beta thing seems like a waste of time imo! Gonna give it a try though. A bit laggy for me. D;
How's everyone finding it? :P

Haven't tried it, but I guess they give you items to test out? :)

Aidenn
03-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Love the Beta cant wait till it comes live =]

Kyle
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Everything on beta is free and you can get unlimited armour/weapons/pots/food from lumbridge but it won't transfer to your live game account. I've had access to beta since June and only played it a few times. The ability bar has been a long-needed addition but combat styles are slightly hard to grasp. Hopefully the new beta academy will help people get to grips with combat and stop passing it off as too difficult to play casually.

marine
03-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Everything on beta is free and you can get unlimited armour/weapons/pots/food from lumbridge but it won't transfer to your live game account. I've had access to beta since June and only played it a few times. The ability bar has been a long-needed addition but combat styles are slightly hard to grasp. Hopefully the new beta academy will help people get to grips with combat and stop passing it off as too difficult to play casually.
exactly what i think about it lol, don't know how to play it so i cba playing it basically.

scottish
03-11-2012, 04:40 PM
not tried it, when it comes live i'll quit lol

IceNineKills
04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Pretty much what Aiden said. I hated it at first but after playing it a few times and getting used to it, it's really fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!