PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Silent Hill

Andii
03-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Saw this film in 3D last night. And it was epic lovedddd it so much haha great film an would recommend to others :) the 3D effects where immense and it was a scary film which did make ye jump like alotttt of the time lol.

In my opinion it should be an 18 lol not a 15 as there is a lot of blood and gory things in it lol. But still immense

geo
03-11-2012, 11:14 AM
oh, i thought it looked kinda crappy and stuff and didn't like the look of it. might get it when it comes out on dvd though to see what it's like. :P

the.games
03-11-2012, 11:46 AM
I think it looks really good, but as it's quite scary I probably won't watch it in the Cinema, I might wait for it to come out on DVD so I can fast forward the scarier bits. :P

Andii
03-11-2012, 12:25 PM
If you are going to watch it make sure you watch the 1st one first lol ;) you'll know more about it then haha ;)

its better than skyfall in my opinion

iBlueBox
03-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Went to see this for part of a friends 18th birthday, as he loves horror films and all that,

Never liked horror films, always hated them ( got scared from watching ET haha ) but decided to go see this, considering it was my friends birthday. Had never seen the first one, thought it would be too confusing but it actually wasn't.

It was actually rather good, though the 3D was just pointless.

Threads merged by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): As they are on a similar topic.

Andii
04-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Went to see this for part of a friends 18th birthday, as he loves horror films and all that,

Never liked horror films, always hated them ( got scared from watching ET haha ) but decided to go see this, considering it was my friends birthday. Had never seen the first one, thought it would be too confusing but it actually wasn't.

It was actually rather good, though the 3D was just pointless.

Threads merged by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): As they are on a similar topic.

Lol really?? I loved the fire effect and all the dust and ash in 3D and very time it turned into darkness ;) and the weird spider head thing :o totally freaked me out

Rixion
07-11-2012, 12:37 AM
loved the film but it was too fast paced.

Andii
07-11-2012, 01:48 AM
loved the film but it was too fast paced.

Yea I thought that, the first one showed more around the town and things but this one didn't show as much :(

Rixion
11-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Yea I thought that, the first one showed more around the town and things but this one didn't show as much :(

there was only about 3 minutes we saw the ash falling around silent hill, too much darkness

Andii
11-11-2012, 02:49 PM
there was only about 3 minutes we saw the ash falling around silent hill, too much darkness

In first one???? Lol

Andeeh
16-11-2012, 04:47 PM
In all honesty I really didn't like this, some of the acting was terrible and cringeworthy and then it became a bit predictable and it wasn't as scary as I would have liked it to have been though some of the gory sort of parts always give me shivers. Did like the 3D ash though it is so overpriced.

Rixion
24-11-2012, 03:11 AM
In first one???? Lol

no in revelation.

BreakfastBacon
24-11-2012, 10:06 AM
i saw this on opening night its good but the games are scarier imho

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!