PDA

View Full Version : [+36] Disabled adsense, youtube partnership still possible?

Richie
04-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Hey,
I hosted google adverts on a website a few years back and got my google adsense account banned. Is it still possible to apply for youtube partnership or is that out of the question? I would really like to appeal my disabled adsense account but it's merely impossible to get in contact with google. Sure, I don't even know how to go about doing so. I'm not quite sure why I was banned but from looking at articles online I'd imagine it's linked to invalid clicks or perhaps its to do with the ads being placed on a pirate radio, I'm not quite sure. I don't mind having to create a new email ID and start fresh but what I don't want to happen is, make a load of videos, become a partner then weeks into the partnership having my partnership revoked. I want partnership for the additional cool features, I'm not worried about the money.

mrwoooooooo
04-11-2012, 10:12 AM
try it and find out :rolleyes:

Richie
04-11-2012, 07:23 PM
try it and find out :rolleyes:

I don't mind having to create a new email ID and start fresh but what I don't want to happen is, make a load of videos, become a partner then weeks into the partnership having my partnership revoked.

Halas
04-11-2012, 07:24 PM
you broke the rules of youtube, did you posted any sexual or ilegal content?

Richie
04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
you broke the rules of youtube, did you posted any sexual or ilegal content?

I haven't got any problems with my youtube account. It's adsense that I am banned from.

thewarrior008
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Don't lose your time ( and their time too!). I've been banned 2 times from adsense, just create a brand new account on your siblings/parent's name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!