PDA

View Full Version : Best Earphones? REP+14

efq
04-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I am really bad when it comes to earphones and that non-sense.
Headphones I despise, and refuse to walk around with those big things on my head, I like the simple in-ear earphones and MUST have a microphone as I am always on the move and doing work, talking whilst moving etc so that's a must, I also prefer them to be white as I find them neater and modern.

But I also refuse to pay a ridiculous amount of a pair of earphones haha, so tops £30/£40.

Any recommendations?

P.S Sorry I'm so difficult and awkward :¬:

Kieran
04-11-2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/soundmagic-pl50.html

The wires of those are designed to run over your ears and then the wire down your back. I get really annoyed by wires hanging in front of me so I always buy earphones that are designed to run down your back :P

They were the pay I used to use. Got an upgrade now but for their price the sound quality is pretty decent.

efq
04-11-2012, 03:38 PM
http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/soundmagic-pl50.html

The wires of those are designed to run over your ears and then the wire down your back. I get really annoyed by wires hanging in front of me so I always buy earphones that are designed to run down your back :P

They were the pay I used to use. Got an upgrade now but for their price the sound quality is pretty decent.I prefer down the back as well but those are out of stock and £50 elsewhere :(

Kieran
04-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh that's a shame :(

efq
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Oh that's a shame :(
Boo :( I need some new ones so I can block the world out yay

Kieran
05-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Boo :( I need some new ones so I can block the world out yay

They're definitely good for that! :D

efq
05-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Any other suggestions?

Markeh
06-11-2012, 02:57 PM
I use Sony EX10s, available in Tesco for £9. Good enough for me, ideal mobile version of my Sennheiser over ears.

efq
07-11-2012, 08:56 AM
I use Sony EX10s, available in Tesco for £9. Good enough for me, ideal mobile version of my Sennheiser over ears.

I may go buy some today just temporarily. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recursion
07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I use SoundMAGIC MP-21 in-ears, get them from Amazon for like £20. Amazing headphones for the price, don't think I've come across any bad reviews for them.

efq
12-11-2012, 10:48 PM
I bought some of these after you posted this and they are fab and do the job! Made me realise I don't need to go mad on earphones when these do just the job at a fraction of the price!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!