PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Small Icy Grabber

Empired
04-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Me and CrazyLemurs; made a small grabber and I know it's early for winter but Christmas is the best :(
Rate/slate?
http://i.imgur.com/4a5R2.png

Lewis
04-11-2012, 04:46 PM
1. Looks great but get ice patches in the actual grabber bit.
2. IT'S NOT EARLY FOR WINTER???? ONLY ABOUT A MONTH TIL CHRISTMAS GOD :(!!!

Empired
04-11-2012, 04:50 PM
1. Looks great but get ice patches in the actual grabber bit.
2. IT'S NOT EARLY FOR WINTER???? ONLY ABOUT A MONTH TIL CHRISTMAS GOD :(!!!
1. That's what I said but CrazyLemurs; was a right Scrooge about it
2. YES THX +rep FOR YOUR AMAZING VIEW

Samantha
04-11-2012, 05:08 PM
I think you should merge the Christmas Tree with the Ice Lantern Block and see how that looks :).

the.games
04-11-2012, 05:42 PM
I like it but I think the grabber bit needs flooring like Mk, said above :).

Pigperson
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM
That's a really nice grabber! I think there are things that you could maybe make better though :) I think you should move the player's area to a corner so that the public seating area is joined and less cramped. Also I think you should use Freeze tiles as flooring for the grabber, they suits the colour scheme, they are cheap and work well :D

Will

SackRace
04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
This is a really nice grabber, I would just add that you should add flooring to that actual grabber :)

CrazyLemurs
04-11-2012, 06:59 PM
I've got enough of the snowy floors for the grabber, but personally I didn't like the look
Maybe we'll try it for a bit

Empired
04-11-2012, 08:11 PM
That's a really nice grabber! I think there are things that you could maybe make better though :) I think you should move the player's area to a corner so that the public seating area is joined and less cramped. Also I think you should use Freeze tiles as flooring for the grabber, they suits the colour scheme, they are cheap and work well :D

Will
Thanks for the advice!!
I've moved the player area to the left and it looks much better thanks :D

Flooring ;l;l;l CrazyLemurs;

geo
04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Is that a deliberate coin arrangement? :P If not, I love how it kind of looks like a snowflake. I agree with everyone that's said you need to add flooring to the actual grabber bit, but other than that, it's nice. :D

CrazyLemurs
04-11-2012, 08:32 PM
We had it differently before, but we've moved it, so I'd say it's deliberate xD

LiquidLuck.
05-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Awh looks cute but instead of having those ice skating patches bits, I'd use ice skating patches under the actual snow patches. I think it'd look way better. :D

Seikou
11-11-2012, 09:27 AM
it looks good! very festive but like others have said would look a lot better with some flooring underneath the actual coin part

Empired
11-11-2012, 10:34 AM
We actually changed the flooring ages ago but I forgot to put another screenie in!
Finished:
http://i.imgur.com/Fb7uE.png

Lewis
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
We actually changed the flooring ages ago but I forgot to put another screenie in!
Finished:
http://i.imgur.com/Fb7uE.png

Beautiful. Now all you have to do is make it a lovely goldbar grabber for me!!!

Empired
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Beautiful. Now all you have to do is make it a lovely goldbar grabber for me!!!
Anything for you Lewis bby :love:

​as long as you supply the gbs

Sloths
12-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Awh the newer version looks much better, if you wanted to you could remove the left barwall of the player bit and move everything one place left for more room but it looks fab either way :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!