PDA

View Full Version : New runescape god, and dragonkin in disguise

Zelda
05-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Who do you think it they are? I was thinking about the dragonkin in disguise and its quite shocking tbh.

Personally think the god is nomad tho, as the rooms in the temple actually spell out GOD. Just speculation though.

As people have said the dragonkin could be koschei, as said in blood runs deep he turned up at relleka with no prior knowledge of who he was, and was extremely powerful and also reveals himself immortal after you return to baba yaga and him when the dks killed the prince and princess. Could be likely that this dragonkin is him rly as it has been stated that whoever it is is completely unaware.

Also the god may well be salafan hallow, being half icyene and daughter of efitary. The strange power from legacy of seergaze may also show some slow conversion possibly.

Anyway share ur views :)

Zak
05-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Am I the only one that thought "what is she on about :P"

scottish
05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
what

i'm with zak on this one.

Zak
05-11-2012, 11:36 PM
i'm with zak on this one.

I changereded it so I didn't get an inferaction :(

Edited by efq (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic!

DPS
06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
What the hell are you on about? lol

Cerys
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Interesting... Sorry you've lost me.

Zelda
06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
ok watch runeshark's vid / the runescape podcast about it :P then you'll get it ha ha. jagex have said that a current runescape npc will be becoming a god soon. Also tht all 12 dragonkin will be seen soon enough, and that one of them is diguised as a current npc in game and is unaware that he truly is a dragonkin. Finally said on the topic of all this that the quest to all quests be coming out next year ::)

Zak
06-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Maybe it's the wise old man :)

DPS
07-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Runeshark scam phats not watching there videos again.

TonyBest
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
This is something bout the Runescape Lore Livestream revealing what is to come within the next year or so, and it mentioned about someone rising into godhood on RS and other things

Zelda
07-11-2012, 04:03 PM
^ as I have already said

+ i rly find it funny people believe that Simon scammed it... The video is blurry obviously to disguise that the account was called Rune5hark ;p

dunke
08-11-2012, 01:00 PM
nomad would make sense for the new god, i don't know the lore related to it but the GOD written out in the rooms and just the whole character seems like he would fit nicely in the role

don't know anything about the dragonkin.. sometimes i regret not paying attention to quests instead of spam clicking through them!

for the runeshark phat scam thing, the account Rune5hark hasn't had a name change recently and is a non-member, i highly doubt it was faked - simons account was hacked and its too much of a coincident that it occurred at the same time, the whole deal of the glowing eyes/bank pin argument is invalid as you can't see them in the video clearly - it looks like that because of the bad quality i believe. i think james was just trying to prove his innocence with the video he made about the glowing eyes speculation!

Rashelly
08-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Runeshark don't need to scam phats, they'd be given them if they wanted them.

And the Nomad idea... some nice logic there. I'd like it to be Bob though.

Zelda
08-11-2012, 05:24 PM
o wait theres a point, bob forgot how he changed into a cat, what if he had been turned into a dragonkin and was then hidden as a cat as he would be unaware that he was one, or maybe was always a dragonkin and had memories of being a human instead before he was turned into a cat, and had the story of him passed around to cover it up :P

yea i'm not completely sure on the simon thing if its true its not member but tbh i rly dont care lmao

Aidenn
12-11-2012, 11:48 PM
As i said to Janice im willing to bet Azzandra will be a new god ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!