PDA

View Full Version : Why do u need to face the chair

KymKo
06-11-2012, 07:33 PM
In the game of Falling furni people seem to have to face where the pod is going. This does not help at all. Its really anoying as well.

Michael
06-11-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't understand

Smurfed-
06-11-2012, 07:41 PM
What do you mean Kym?

MKR&*42
06-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Michaeel; Smurfed-;

She means when everyone is facing the centre of a Tri(angle) or between 2 players. People are renowned for always facing the centre (where the pod will be dropped), rather than looking away.

I expect people *believe* it will move them onto the Pod faster.

Samantha
06-11-2012, 07:46 PM
What do you mean? They obviously have to face it as they're walking that way?

Don't see how it's annoying at all lmao.

lawrawrrr
06-11-2012, 07:52 PM

Like when a host says 'space' and people walk, then click to face each other

i don't really know why but yeah. Gets annoying when you put a chair down when they LOOK ready but are about to turn round, it doesn't make you any quicker :/

MKR&*42
06-11-2012, 07:54 PM

No, as in you can be facing another wall and if you click on the Pod seat when it is placed down, your Habbo will "turn around" and then sit down.

Samantha
06-11-2012, 08:12 PM
No, as in you can be facing another wall and if you click on the Pod seat when it is placed down, your Habbo will "turn around" and then sit down.

Yeah that's what the last line was about as I saw your reply ;).

Bails
06-11-2012, 08:59 PM
They turn at the same time as they begin walking,
I believe this came around as It's like a duelling position? LOL

Red
06-11-2012, 09:10 PM
because it shows the host that everyone is ready. It is really off putting for hosts to go r? in one space. I like to move out and in and then have it preclicked and ready to release when the chair is dropped.

LiquidLuck.
07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't see why this is annoying. It'd be more annoying for them to face the other way and when you drop it they get the excuse: I wasn't turned to the middle so I wasn't ready!

Sho
08-11-2012, 10:28 AM
I don't see why it's annoying. It shows they're ready and that they're not AFK if they turn to face them. (I get the AFK excuse way too often) and, it's not like it takes a lot of time anyway. Idk, I've never really thought much of it, just accepted it.

Jazz
08-11-2012, 03:12 PM
i dont think its annoying, but i agree on the fact that idk why they do it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!