PDA

View Full Version : ~GAIAONLINE

Scotesh
08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Does anybody play?
I'm looking for people who do - I've been away from it a long time and want to get back into it again.
Also looking for anyone who may want to trade either runescape or habbo for their gaiaonline items/gold
(yn)

POST HERE OR PM
^-^

Foregetfuhl
08-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh wow I remember this! I use to play this under the name FluffyPixie haven't played it in YEARS! I had all the angelic stuff. Lol doubt my account would still be on there!

Scotesh
09-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Oh wow I remember this! I use to play this under the name FluffyPixie haven't played it in YEARS! I had all the angelic stuff. Lol doubt my account would still be on there!
There are very old accounts still there!
How about you try and let me know? I offer habbo stuff for any gaia you might have if you no longer play!!

EDIT: I just found your account on there. Still there!

Foregetfuhl
09-11-2012, 12:16 AM
There are very old accounts still there!
How about you try and let me know? I offer habbo stuff for any gaia you might have if you no longer play!!

EDIT: I just found your account on there. Still there!

HAHA I found my account: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/fluffypixie/17608934/

Scotesh
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM
HAHA I found my account: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/fluffypixie/17608934/
That's the exact one i just found! If you dont use it I'd like to offer you some habbo things for your gold etc if you would be happy to do that?
I added you on habbo because it;s easier to talk on there.

alexkiedis
04-10-2013, 04:30 PM
i have gaia things and golds for habbo furni, especially COINS hahaha

i have gaia online things and golds for habbo furni, especially COINS hahaha

Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump threads, thank you!

Scotesh
07-10-2013, 08:33 PM
i have gaia things and golds for habbo furni, especially COINS hahaha

i have gaia online things and golds for habbo furni, especially COINS hahaha

Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump threads, thank you!
Thanks for the trades ^_^ +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!