PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Proposal - Ends 16th November

MKR&*42
08-11-2012, 09:41 PM
http://habbox.com/text/coffee/Perfect+Proposal

Valentines has come 3 months earlier!!! Just kidding, proposals happen all the time and some stories about proposals can make your heart melt. I've come across stories of people placing engagement rings on a lobster's claw and then serving it to them at a restaurant, as well as a person placing an engagement ring on a dog's collar. I've also come across incidents where an engagement ring has been in a piece of food and instead of it being noticed, it gets accidentally swallowed...

Anyway, what would be the most romantic way to propose (in your eyes)!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Cassiieee
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM
My Boyfriend propsed to me, on our 8 months.
We where in my room watching a film, when he just got up and said will you marry me. (':

Succubus
11-11-2012, 03:02 PM
screw pick up lines and screw getting all romantic just marry me?

done.

MyNamesAbbey
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
The way keith lemon asked his girlfriend to move in with him on his show..

Empired
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Over Habbo. Obviously.

Lewis
11-11-2012, 07:22 PM
The most romantic proposal to me would be a proposal to never get married. It doesn't matter where when or how just that fact :).

Kirstt
11-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Get that special guy that your 'wife' loves then make him propose and do all the work for you ;)

LiquidLuck.
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm a super cheesy person so the best proposal to me would be a super cheesy one obviously, because clichés are always welcome in romantic things.

After dating for a while, after offering a promise ring, I'd like it not really in the most romantic place ever, but in a romantic enough place that we would forever consider as ''the'' place, if possible outside, at the end of the day where the sun is not totally gone, but lying down, to give that awfully lame colour to the sky, that pink-ish.

A while ago I saw a perfume called ''Marry me'', so I would like him to offer me that as a gift and then I'd obviously love it because it smelled so good, and then he'd get down on one knee, and propose. Wouldn't need to be the most amazing ring ever, just something that I'd love wearing and never take it off. Not golden, silver because they are so much prettier.

Also, those proposals with everyone around are just ew, everyone clapping and that. No, I'd want a moment just for the two of us, way more romantic.

I know I'd want my life to be a Disney movie. Whatever that's why my life never meets my expectations. LOL! It's not bad though, and even though this proposal will never happen, a girl can still dream about it.

Cerys
13-11-2012, 03:52 PM
ok

Nothing too special.
Just simply go out for a nice meal *must be after 1year and 3months and 13days of being together* and in the champagne glass is a ring c:

lawrawrrr
13-11-2012, 03:56 PM
It would have to be a surprise so it can't be like a super fancy horse-drawn cart to the most expensive restaurant in town or something

so i'd say

On holiday somewhere, where you're totally relaxed but alone on the beach, having a drink watching the sunset and just as the sky is reddy pinky orangey (just before the sun sets) he gets down on one knee and proposes, simple as :)

dudejohnmar
13-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Heres how i would propose : GO ON SKYPE sing a little song about (your new wife) then after the song drive to her house and ring the doorbell open the ring and say :: Oh babe, WILL YOU . . GO IN THE BED AND MARRY ME!

..::Luna::..
13-11-2012, 09:23 PM
i always imagined a perfect proposal to be similar to a story ive heard someone do. The alley/lane was filled with pedals and with candles on the sides and at the end would be where the proposal would take place. It would be at night so it would be really pretty to see. ;p i'm sure the lanes were blocked off so cars wouldnt drive all over it..LOL. the pedals and candles would lead from the front door of their house too.

Sho
15-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Just spell out 'Marry Me?" on a pizza with pepperoni pls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!