PDA

View Full Version : It came early for someone on my fb... ;/

DPS
10-11-2012, 01:40 PM
http://oi47.tinypic.com/5cg1d.jpg

GoldenMerc
10-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I have it also, but obviously not a retail copy.

DPS
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Amazon have sent it out early lol

Oleh
10-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Quite a few people on my friendslist have it.

Jurv
10-11-2012, 05:42 PM
ah well, they'll just be the ones to discover how **** and repetitive it is first.

Chris
10-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Mine was despatched this morning so should be here on release day which is fine by me. Not fussed about getting it early.

Foregetfuhl
12-11-2012, 03:08 PM
came early for me. playing it right now :) level 36 alreadddddy, reminds me crysis though :/

Mikey
12-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah there's a few people I know on Facebook that have it.

dbgtz
12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
First time since MW2 I haven't got it early, though I'm hardly psyched as **** for it so it doesn't bother me :P

DPS
13-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Not to mention online servers came up on friday... and CoD wont be resetting olol

SackRace
13-11-2012, 10:47 AM
@Chris (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55895); or or someone, does this get delivered by postman or van

Chris
13-11-2012, 10:52 AM
@Chris (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55895); or or someone, does this get delivered by postman or van

Royalmail will be postman, a courier will be van.

Still waiting for the post...

SackRace
13-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Royalmail will be postman, a courier will be van.

Still waiting for the post...

Amazon said to me about 8 o clock last night, dispatching soon. checked again 1hour later said dispatched and delivery estimate today and the postman came and there was no package so i wonder if its a courier?

Chris
13-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Amazon are rubbish for getting games to you on time so I wouldn't expect to get it today :(

Mine just arrived though woo

SackRace
13-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Amazon are rubbish for getting games to you on time so I wouldn't expect to get it today :(

Mine just arrived though woo

Just searched some stuff. Someone was similar to me, we both ordered in August and ours were dispatched last night when people who ordered last week were dispatched before us? A bit stupid and most people say it will come by UPS courier about noon so hopefully.

Chris
13-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Hopefully it will, its a pain when you pre-order and it doesn't come on the day.

Samantha
13-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Hopefully it will, its a pain when you pre-order and it doesn't come on the day.

This, ordered a game, it was free delivery to get it on the day. Yeah didn't come until day after.

My 'boyfriend' said hed just wait for prices to go down. Hope you two both get it soon.

samsaBEAR
13-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Just searched some stuff. Someone was similar to me, we both ordered in August and ours were dispatched last night when people who ordered last week were dispatched before us? A bit stupid and most people say it will come by UPS courier about noon so hopefully.

Same as me, I'm keeping an eye on a thread on Amazon so I could very well be the person you're talking about ha. Yeah it's not good enough, if I ordered yesterday, I could understand not getting it today, but like you said, I pre-ordered in August and paid for release date delivery, giving more than enough time for the order to be processed, and I get an email about 8pm last night saying it had been dispatched. For a company as big as Amazon it's just not on. I'm giving it till I get home from work, and if it's not here I'm just gonna go and get it from Tesco and hope it still comes with Nuketown 2025.

SackRace
13-11-2012, 01:13 PM
samsaBEAR; just chatted with some guy from amazon support, they said: they can't do anything because it has no tracking, they will refund my 1st class delivery and it should come by post.

Then spoke to a guy over the phone and he isn't refunding me because hes 100 percent sure that it will come today and by courier getting two different answers?

Will laugh if it comes later and I get a refund pmsl

samsaBEAR
13-11-2012, 01:20 PM
@samsaBEAR (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=4693); just chatted with some guy from amazon support, they said: they can't do anything because it has no tracking, they will refund my 1st class delivery and it should come by post.

Then spoke to a guy over the phone and he isn't refunding me because hes 100 percent sure that it will come today and by courier getting two different answers?

Will laugh if it comes later and I get a refund pmsl

Yeah, on my order it says it's getting sent out by Royal Mail, but I noticed various people on Amazon saying their's is getting sent by courier. Apparently it's Activision's fault, as they asked companies to not send it out early (I guess so no one gets the game two or three days early), but if Amazon knew that they shouldn't have advertised guaranteed release date delivery.

SackRace
13-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, on my order it says it's getting sent out by Royal Mail, but I noticed various people on Amazon saying their's is getting sent by courier. Apparently it's Activision's fault, as they asked companies to not send it out early (I guess so no one gets the game two or three days early), but if Amazon knew that they shouldn't have advertised guaranteed release date delivery.

Just to add, they said that they didn't receive the copies till last night?

samsaBEAR
13-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Just to add, they said that they didn't receive the copies till last night?

Guess that's why they were sent out late. I just bought it from Tesco, £39 and it came with Nuketown 2025. I'll return the Amazon copy when it gets here.

SackRace
13-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Just had a look on amazon forums, thousands still haven't received it. Also I bet you next modern warfare or next black ops sale will go down on Amazon because of this. I don't know if its royal mails fault or what ever but it being dispatched last night when I pre-ordered in August is ridiculous. Next time will order from game, blockbusters and just pick it up the day it comes.

Chris
13-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Pretty shocking tbh. I normally order my games from shopto.net but they had a big notice on their site saying they wouldn't be dispatching it until today which is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. Game are pretty good at getting things to you on time so deffo go for them next time. :P

SackRace
13-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Pretty shocking tbh. I normally order my games from shopto.net but they had a big notice on their site saying they wouldn't be dispatching it until today which is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. Game are pretty good at getting things to you on time so deffo go for them next time. :P

Yeah going to buy from game or pick it up at the store next time :)

Foregetfuhl
13-11-2012, 11:26 PM
1st prestige now guys ;) catch up x

Jack!
14-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I got mine on Friday from Play.

samsaBEAR
14-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Just had a look on amazon forums, thousands still haven't received it. Also I bet you next modern warfare or next black ops sale will go down on Amazon because of this. I don't know if its royal mails fault or what ever but it being dispatched last night when I pre-ordered in August is ridiculous. Next time will order from game, blockbusters and just pick it up the day it comes.

My Amazon copy didn't arrive today either. Definitely won't be using Amazon in the future for pre-orders. Paying for guaranteed release date delivery, but not getting it on release date is just plain stupid. Even if they did send them out late Monday first class, I should have got it today.

j0rd
14-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Ordered from Play.com, never recieved it yesterday and still not today. Absolutely tamping.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!