PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna - Diamonds (Video)

Ellz
10-11-2012, 01:57 PM
http://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs

dirrty
10-11-2012, 02:09 PM
tattoo guy at the beginning - not chris brown, but wouldn't be surprised if it symbolised him. losing the grips on their relationship and drifting apart.
running away from the light on the street - running away from chris brown/getting away from him after he beat her ass
her seeing the aurora - seeing the light/positive side of chris brown, the realisation that she still loves him
horses - lone horses coming together again are rihanna and chris coming together again (which we all know they getting freaky again)
the riots around here as she stands - the media and general publics outcry for them getting back together again, and also the aftermath of when he beat her ass but shes not fazed.

I GOT THIS ON LOCK. she looks well fit though, and the video is visually impressive.

Jurv
10-11-2012, 02:47 PM
tattoo guy at the beginning - not chris brown, but wouldn't be surprised if it symbolised him. losing the grips on their relationship and drifting apart.
running away from the light on the street - running away from chris brown/getting away from him after he beat her ass
her seeing the aurora - seeing the light/positive side of chris brown, the realisation that she still loves him
horses - lone horses coming together again are rihanna and chris coming together again (which we all know they getting freaky again)
the riots around here as she stands - the media and general publics outcry for them getting back together again, and also the aftermath of when he beat her ass but shes not fazed.

I GOT THIS ON LOCK. she looks well fit though, and the video is visually impressive.

i wouldn't of noticed any of that if you didn't point it out, aha.
this is probably the only recent rihanna song i don't mind listening too, she usually just irritates the **** out of me but i'm pleasantly suprised :P i really like the way the video has been put together too, there's definitely a lot of meaning behind all of it

Succubus
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Decent song, really catchy as well.
Video actually has a meaning, with what i've read above, not too bad :P

Pigperson
10-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I loved the song when it was released and the video is just as good, I much prefer the innocent side of Rihanna back in Unfaithful :P

Will

Eric
11-11-2012, 08:52 AM
i don't think they are getting back together, nice song though.

the.games
11-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I actually really love the song. I've listened to it far to many times over the last week :P.

It's really catchy and one of those songs that you could just stick on repeat :).

Rixion
11-11-2012, 01:34 PM
it's a great song and video! rihanna never dissapoints:)

Sloths
12-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Is it just me or are all of her videos lately kinda similar with the whole dark scenes then a few 'fluffy jumper' scenes idk
It's not a bad video though and the song's really catchy :P

Catchy
12-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Got a bit bored with this song to be honest :l

dirrty
18-11-2012, 01:16 PM
http://youtu.be/GhGzjYLAmTQ

official remix with kanye.

wiktoria
18-11-2012, 10:52 PM
i like it and love the remix with kanye

Jurv
18-11-2012, 11:10 PM
the kanye remix makes it sound so much better

iFlame
18-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I love that song, and the video is amazing. Good Work this time!

Judas
19-11-2012, 06:02 PM
http://youtu.be/GhGzjYLAmTQ

official remix with kanye.

wtf is the gif in your sig LOL

aanyway fun song etc

Jordan
19-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Love the song and the remix makes the song sound so much better. Thanks for sharing!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!