PDA

View Full Version : Need some new headphones.

Jack!
10-11-2012, 10:44 PM
So, I have a budget of around £60-£100, I had a pair of Dr Dre Beats Solo HD but I sold them when I needed the money, I loved them and I am looking for something similar but cheaper.

:)

Lee
10-11-2012, 10:57 PM
So, I have a budget of around £60-£100, I had a pair of Dr Dre Beats Solo HD but I sold them when I needed the money, I loved them and I am looking for something similar but cheaper.

:)

Sticking to the Dr Dre Beats brand or different?

Jack!
10-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Sticking to the Dr Dre Beats brand or different?

Well, as I want headphones it will probably have to be different :)

Chippiewill
11-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Sennheiser or Plantronics.

Tomm
11-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Don't buy Beats, you are wasting your money. What do you want your headphones for?

If you want some good headphones for listening to music then I strongly recommend you up your budget a little and look at the Audio Technica ath-m50. Otherwise you could consider the Grado SR-60i although these are open back headphones so they won't be a great idea if you plan to use them in public. Also if you get the Grados there are a number of mods you can do that improve the sound quality.

Jack!
11-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Don't buy Beats, you are wasting your money. What do you want your headphones for?

If you want some good headphones for listening to music then I strongly recommend you up your budget a little and look at the Audio Technica ath-m50. Otherwise you could consider the Grado SR-60i although these are open back headphones so they won't be a great idea if you plan to use them in public. Also if you get the Grados there are a number of mods you can do that improve the sound quality.

With my Beats I used the on the bus, for walking around town, sitting around house, a lot more then I actually thought I would, and I loved them, so looking for something that will give good sound quality for a long period of time really.

Absently
11-11-2012, 10:04 PM
jvc headphones are really good!!

and cheap

Jack!
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Been eyeing up these; http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=289;16;-1;-1;-1&sku=232959

Ideally need to be from HMV.

Ashley
11-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Sennheiser

efq
12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
I find the Dr Dre stuff ridiculous and over-priced just because of who it is.

I bought some £9 Sony earphones after somebody recommended them and they do everything. Crisp clear music, great bass and block the world out :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!