PDA

View Full Version : [C+C Please] VotexWeb

DeejayMachoo
11-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Started this earlier only done the homepage so far but c+c please if possible :)

http://votexweb.com/mattscodedversion/index.php

efq
11-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey, your navigation doesn't work correctly when clicking 'Services' and when accessing the other pages it throws an MySQL error.
But I sort of like the layout and theme.

DeejayMachoo
11-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey, your navigation doesn't work correctly when clicking 'Services' and when accessing the other pages it throws an MySQL error.
But I sort of like the layout and theme.

It's a PHP error not a MySQL error but i did say I haven't done any other page than the home :)

efq
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
It's a PHP error not a MySQL error but i did say I haven't done any other page than the home :)Very true, just like to highlight them in case they are missed :)

But like I said, I like the layout and theme of it. Perhaps have the image on the front page a bit more clear or at least hover zoom :)

Richie
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Looks nice Matt :P prefer the white bar over the twit thing too though, maybe add something else there?

DeejayMachoo
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Looks nice Matt :P prefer the white bar over the twit thing too though, maybe add something else there?

Gonna put a footer of some sort on, doya like the content rotate thing?

Richie
12-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Gonna put a footer of some sort on, doya like the content rotate thing?

yeah man i like it but it might be nicer if it goes to the side and u have little bubbles showing there's more than one slide

Catchy
12-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Personally I'm not a fan on the gradients but I never have liked them soo. It doesn't look bad though just obviously a bit bland at the moment but I'm sure it'll come along nicely. Looking good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!