PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned WTF?

Michael
12-11-2012, 03:51 PM
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Promoting or engaging in game exploits is not permitted.".

For the whole weekend all i've done is gain respects.. & I wasn't banned this morning - this morning, again I did nothing but gain respects.

Red
12-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Thought it was weird that they had a proper set of t and cs for this comp
https://help.habbo.com/entries/22360903-habbo-stars-fame-competition-rules

I heard of someone else having that too but think it was related to the bots or something else.
good luck getting it sorted :(

sex
12-11-2012, 03:59 PM
i suppose they could say that using clones is exploiting the game as you aren't getting the respects fairly lol

Michael
12-11-2012, 03:59 PM
I haven't exploited in respects, i don't know how to :P

God
12-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Omg really weird... You broke the rules for the comp and you got caught! You deserve it as this is what is ruining habbo comps.

karter
12-11-2012, 04:04 PM
why even do these kind of comps. it is obvious that these will be unfair

Michael
12-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Omg really weird... You broke the rules for the comp and you got caught! You deserve it as this is what is ruining habbo comps.

Don't be mad you can't even get top 100, its okay.

Bails
12-11-2012, 07:51 PM

LMAO - Go on Mikey!

OT: Game exploit? This is where my lower intelligence whips into play, you didn't cheat really. You were gaining respects fairly as you were 'Being respected for giving out furni to the community' - I don't see nothing wrong with this?

Samantha
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM

LOL and you know because you're one of those amazing moderators on the hotel? This is literally the ONLY Habbo competition since Easter 2011 that I've seen cheating being frowned upon. Point?

Hope you get unbanned Michael.

Kyle
12-11-2012, 08:03 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to/about other forum members.

Zak
12-11-2012, 08:05 PM
You'll just have to appeal the ban I guess -.-

MKR&*42
12-11-2012, 08:13 PM
If you gained some respects via clones, you deserve it.
If not, guess you're just gonna have to appeal.

Michael
12-11-2012, 08:43 PM
If you gained some respects via clones, you deserve it.
If not, guess you're just gonna have to appeal.

I did giveaways, giving out 100's of credits. You guys can search Michaels to see the room still there.

--

I have appealed the ban.

MKR&*42
12-11-2012, 09:11 PM
I did giveaways, giving out 100's of credits. You guys can search Michaels to see the room still there.

--

I have appealed the ban.

Then you don't deserve the ban at all :P. Good luck x

Bails
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Lmao at RonaldMc.Donald; and @Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); getting mad for a start.
It's only a game, the ban may or may not have been implicated for legit reasons - But there is no need for the insults and language. :S

Abdicators
12-11-2012, 10:30 PM
As no other users who have received insane amounts of votes by using clones, friends clones, or silly room promotions have been banned; I can only assume you was banned because you logged into habbo using novofatum this weekend.

Additionally as you was viewing this thread, but now are not; and are active. I can only assume you saw this, and realised why you have been banned. Nightmare.

God
13-11-2012, 07:17 PM

Lmao at RonaldMc.Donald; and @Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); getting mad for a start.
It's only a game, the ban may or may not have been implicated for legit reasons - But there is no need for the insults and language. :S

Dude, Its because people like you habbo comps are ruined... You are bribing people to vote for you which is wrong as the point of the comp is to be popular on habbo... nd #2, If I wanted to get to top 100 I could with ease get there going down the rood you are. Most important I dont enter comps... I want some real comps like WTF[riday] that was a real habbo comp Wack Wendsday was a real comp due to it couldnt be rigged.

---------- Post added 13-11-2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

@Samanfa and @650c Yes I would be the greatest Mod ever and sulake wouldnt even need to pay me, and Baily This isnt me mad, and you dont want me to be :D

Michael
13-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Dude, Its because people like you habbo comps are ruined... You are bribing people to vote for you which is wrong as the point of the comp is to be popular on habbo... nd #2, If I wanted to get to top 100 I could with ease get there going down the rood you are. Most important I dont enter comps... I want some real comps like WTF[riday] that was a real habbo comp Wack Wendsday was a real comp due to it couldnt be rigged.

@Samanfa and @650c Yes I would be the greatest Mod ever and sulake wouldnt even need to pay me, and Baily This isnt me mad, and you dont want me to be :D

No it isn't because people like me ruin Habbo competitions, competitions are changed now - you need to adapt to it. If I didn't bribe people I wouldn't get any points would I? How do you expect someone to win otherwise? I'm not FieryCold. The top 100 comment was a laugh - i'd even expect a 13 year old to understand that.

Most important I dont enter comps...

Then what is your problem?

I want some real comps like WTF[riday] that was a real habbo comp Wack Wendsday was a real comp due to it couldnt be rigged.

You gotta move on, they will probably never return.

MyNamesAbbey
13-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Habbo has changed so much!

God
13-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Micheals Im done with you I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public and I would not like to help you anymore.

---------- Post added 13-11-2012 at 10:08 PM ----------

Dont worry 'll try being nicer if you'll try being more intelligent, Ik ive been a wee rude.

Michael
13-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Micheals Im done with you I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public and I would not like to help you anymore.

---------- Post added 13-11-2012 at 10:08 PM ----------

Dont worry 'll try being nicer if you'll try being more intelligent, Ik ive been a wee rude.

You must have something wrong with yourself, because this isn't public - its online & I don't feel humiliated over anything. You haven't helped me once, your comments have consisted of

&

Great help :rolleyes:

Bails
13-11-2012, 09:56 PM

First of all, my name is Bailey. Read my user title.
Second of all, I dont want to see you mad?
Please, don't shout at me over the internet!! :'( *Insert major sarcasm*

Michael
19-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Ban reduced :) After 7 appeals with the answer no, I decided to ask for the chat logs; they couldn't send me any as there wasn't any proof so they reduced to 1 month!

Naer
19-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Good luck getting unbanned.

Michael
19-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Good luck getting unbanned.

Hi, feel free to read the post above yours :)

karter
20-11-2012, 09:07 AM
you should stop targeting others for a small commend they made lol? the way you are overreacting can obviously tell who is "mad" after all. cloning by votes is unfair sure, but i dont think there is a rule against it. Habbo competitions have always been unfair except this time they were unfair on a whole new level.

Michael
20-11-2012, 03:52 PM
you should stop targeting others for a small commend they made lol? the way you are overreacting can obviously tell who is "mad" after all. cloning by votes is unfair sure, but i dont think there is a rule against it. Habbo competitions have always been unfair except this time they were unfair on a whole new level.

Ah shame!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!