PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye x

Neversoft
13-11-2012, 06:11 PM
So after being inactive for about half a year, and a full absense of two months, I suppose it's high time I came on and said goodbye. My time is up, and that's all there is to it really. After seven years, the flame has (not surprisingly) started to dim, and certain occurrences in my life have just found me on the forum less and less. I would say I might pop on occasionally, but I'm moving in with my girlfriend in a couple of weeks (infinitely excited) and with that on top of everything else, I feel I'm just not going to put any time into the forum anymore. I leave with no harsh feelings or regrets, and am very happy I joined this forum. I find the community here is like no other, it has been fantastic to be a part of, and all the people I've met on here have been a real delight to get to know, so thank you all. I hope you all have many great future endeavours and love to the fullest, and thank you especially to those who ever helped me and/or took an interest in anything I may have said, and above all, thank you to those who opened up and I was able to talk to, get to know and grow close bonds to. Thank you for your time, for the laughs, for being there. I'd attempt to name people in particular, but there is simply too many of you, and I am sure you all know who you are. So thank you for everything; I bid you farewell. xxxxx

buttons
13-11-2012, 06:16 PM
aw im happy for u, hope the moving in goes well if not youre always welcome back. i think you once said it was silly to make leaving threads and when you leave you'll just disappear which you seemed to do a few times but always came back. but anyway, yeah i hope it goes well for you and bye :) xxx

Kardan
13-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Hope life goes smoothly, goodbye and good luck! :)

Martin
13-11-2012, 06:18 PM
aww that is such a lovely story! :D I am so happy you have found such happiness and good luck with everything!! :D x

Inseriousity.
13-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Aww I remember from threads you were an old romantic type person unlike a lot of the cynics on the forum (I can't help it :D) so glad you've found some happiness. feel free to pop on and give us juicy goss updates :)

geo
13-11-2012, 06:21 PM
awwwww, i'm so glad you're happy and things are going well. :) byeee xxxxxxxxx

Neversoft
13-11-2012, 06:41 PM
aw im happy for u, hope the moving in goes well if not youre always welcome back. i think you once said it was silly to make leaving threads and when you leave you'll just disappear which you seemed to do a few times but always came back. but anyway, yeah i hope it goes well for you and bye :) xxx

Yeah, I always thought I'd just disappear, which I guess is what happened really, but I thought it would be a bit of a shame and, in ways, disrespectful to eveyone I got to know. So I thought I'd pop back and say. Though I'm sure I'll still see some around other areas of the interwebs! Thanks Jen, you've been one of the stand-out members of this forum to me, and a wonderful presence. I'm glad I got to know you!

Thanks everyone! It's very humble to read about people being happy for you, haha. I know some did wonder where I disappeared to, and I wasn't able to reply to some messages on twitter a while ago, sorry for shooting off! Special thank you to all those lovely people who were and are interested. I'll try and keep up to date with the posts here before dashing off again, but I think I'll probably end up repping everyone with a message. Thanks again. xxxxx

Nemo
13-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Bye chrisssssssss :( Have actually missed you since you were gone. Really happy to hear about the girlfriend n all that though, good luck with it. Oh but does this mean we'll never get to play brawl again? Also we must stay in touch, even if it's a message a month, let me know of somewhere you'll actually check ;l

Much love, AlwaysHard <3

SackRace
13-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Good bye :( Glad your happy, and good luck moving in with your girlfriend!

MyNamesAbbey
13-11-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't know you, but that's sweet! xoxox

wixard
13-11-2012, 07:25 PM
i'm so happy for you and your girlfriend! you're a great example to those who unfortunately don't get to see their bf/gf so often

i really enjoyed your posts, and i miss your tweets, use twitter again man!
good luck

Catchy
13-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Never really spoken to you but sounds like it's all working out well for you. Good luck in the future!

Chris
13-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Aww a happy ending! Good luck with everything! :)

Grig
14-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Great to see things going well for you :). I understand how you feel and we all have our time, the very best of luck to you and thanks for all the lovely contributions on here!

Good luck in moving in with your girlfriend too, sounds very sweet.

mrwoooooooo
14-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Bet she wasn't from hxf! Them relationships never end well.

Goodbye from one old school habbox user to another! Gl &amp; hf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron
14-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Goodbye, best of luck in the future and moving in with your partner. :)

Succubus
14-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Good luck with life, hope it treats you well. Good bye.

orientalframe?
14-11-2012, 05:05 PM
aw i'm glad everything is going well for you, never spoken to you but you seemed really nice and it's a shame to see you go - but i guess everyone has their time. good luck for the future! :) x

RyRy
14-11-2012, 05:35 PM
All the best, hope it goes well for you.

dirrty
14-11-2012, 05:43 PM
cya man. good luck with the moving in!

The Don
15-11-2012, 05:18 AM
I was wondering where you had disappeared to! Best of luck to you both, although I'm sure you don't need it. Just wanted to say that I've never once seen you lose your composure on here which is amazing, you must be so calm in real life! Anyway take care!

Eric
15-11-2012, 02:27 PM
goodbye and good luck with everything!

Jurv
15-11-2012, 05:03 PM
cya! i wish the best of luck in your future endeavours :)

Mark
15-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Although I don't know you all that well you're a valued member of the Forum, shame to see you go :(

brandon
15-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Aw sorry to see you go Chris, good luck and all the best x

Naer
19-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Good Bye and Good luck!

PaulMacC
09-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Check in very late here but it was a pleasure discussing anime, manga and the likes with you over these past few years.

P.S - If you read this, get more active on the twitters!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!