PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbo Winter Apartment.

Explorator
14-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey, i've recently had some spare time on my hands, so i made this!

It took me about 1 hour in total, i made it last week, and finished it yesterday. It's not ready yet, so don't go crazy at me because you might be able to see some errors.

http://i.imgur.com/Ec3nR.png

Hope you enjoy it.

-Sam

Bails
14-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Better than anything I could do, x
Nice work :P

sex
14-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Really good but would have been better with maybe a snow scene outside and like a fire lighting! +rep tho

MyNamesAbbey
14-11-2012, 09:02 PM
omg that looks so cosy

:odey:
14-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Just the thing in the middle, where the wall meets the floor on the left hand side,

It just be continuous I think? :D

It's good though :)

Samantha
14-11-2012, 10:09 PM
It looks a bit of a copy and paste job to me, with some parts removed. I know it's a WIP and I'm sure you'll work on the bed as it's as though your character just has trousers the same colour as the bed :P.

Catchy
14-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Really good but would have been better with maybe a snow scene outside and like a fire lighting! +rep tho

Just the thing in the middle, where the wall meets the floor on the left hand side,

It just be continuous I think? :D

It's good though :)

It looks a bit of a copy and paste job to me, with some parts removed. I know it's a WIP and I'm sure you'll work on the bed as it's as though your character just has trousers the same colour as the bed :P.

Am I missing something? :S To me that's just a room with a few furni in it? Hardly any creativity there... I guess it's not finished but still... I don't understand how it's good when it's lit just a 5 min job

Explorator
14-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Am I missing something? :S To me that's just a room with a few furni in it? Hardly any creativity there... I guess it's not finished but still... I don't understand how it's good when it's lit just a 5 min job

thanks?

Catchy
14-11-2012, 10:49 PM
thanks?

It's just my opinion, don't take it to heart. I just don't see any creativity there at all, sorry.

LiquidLuck.
14-11-2012, 10:51 PM
LOL I didn't even notice the trousers but after Sam said, it was too obvious. xD

Samantha
14-11-2012, 10:59 PM

I didn't comment on the quality of it, hence I said things were just copied and pasted :P.

Catchy
14-11-2012, 11:00 PM
I didn't comment on the quality of it, hence I said things were just copied and pasted :P.

yah ano was just quoting you cos... well dunno but yeah

ON TOPIC JUST SO I DONT GET WARNED: mb try adding more to the room

Jazz
15-11-2012, 10:36 AM
it is very simple but effective, i would say add some more to the room and fill it up like Jake; said :p

zombies
31-12-2012, 12:45 AM
I really like it. :)

Sho
31-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Aw it looks really cosy, good job :D

Meanies
31-12-2012, 01:49 AM
To me it looks like a normal habbo room with a moodlight switched on and then patches around the computer and lamp lightened on photoshop or similar. Add on a portion of another room and alter a moodlight switch to create plug sockets. Despite this, it does look nice and I'd be interested to see it with further improvements and additions, not sure how advanced with graphics you are or anything but maybe try adding in some of your own furniture or alterations on regular furni. Good effort!

JerseySafety
31-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Looks good, I suck at alts and just graphics in general so I can't say much.

Well done!

Ellz
31-12-2012, 01:54 PM
its okay but just looks like a c+p job tbh

habbomatt
05-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Very good

Aiden
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
awhh that looks really cosy btu the lamp light is a bit odd? like its just round.... but still good :D

Absently
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
To me it looks like a normal habbo room with a moodlight switched on and then patches around the computer and lamp lightened on photoshop or similar. Add on a portion of another room and alter a moodlight switch to create plug sockets. Despite this, it does look nice and I'd be interested to see it with further improvements and additions, not sure how advanced with graphics you are or anything but maybe try adding in some of your own furniture or alterations on regular furni. Good effort!this exactly. maybe you should add in some more alts? i know you said it's not finished, but atm it just doesn't look like you've put much of an effort if you get me, not to sound too harsh.

GoldenMerc
13-01-2013, 11:29 AM
I feel you've c+p a lot of this, some of its quite good mind

Icemaniceice
14-01-2013, 06:28 AM
I like how there isn't much furni in the room, but it still gets the job done. One thing that could be improved is the sheets over your habbo, but great job :)

Martin
14-01-2013, 11:38 AM
aww thats really cute!! I love the light effect of the lamp xD

Zac.
15-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Omg, cute room! :)

lawrawrrr
15-01-2013, 01:33 AM
it's sweet but not much going on and there's quite a few silly errors which other people have picked up on. Not bad for a WIP though...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!