PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] LEAK: Wizards' Tower rework map design

TonyBest
14-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Today I was just on the runescape wikia site looking at the recent images when I noticed this:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/8/8f/Wizleak.png

Whats interesting to note is that the area is bigger, the bridge to the tower is shorter but the path north has been made bigger. Also if you go to the download section and look at the entire world map, Tutorial Island will no longer be behind it. As they has said that Tutorial island was to be removed in way for a wizards tower rework. Expect this update to occur on the 26th November

dunke
14-11-2012, 10:48 PM
nice find, i think i remember reading they're updating the wizards tower but not sure if they mentioned what was going inside

shame they're removing tutorial island, i always hoped they would rework it as a mini-game or part of a quest cut scene or something similar just as a piece of nostalgia content

DPS
14-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Nice find! And yeah I miss tut island :(

TonyBest
14-11-2012, 11:30 PM
It technically wasn't me who found it. I just happened to have found it on the runescape wikia in the new images section. Also a bit of an update, the path north isnt bigger, it seems completely removed which makes me wonder wheres the Swept Away quest going to be when the update hits in roughly 2 weeks

Kardan
14-11-2012, 11:33 PM
This has been revealed for a while now, the only new thing is what the area actually looks like. We already knew that tutorial island was going and that the island was getting bigger for the Ariane quests.

Zak
15-11-2012, 03:31 AM
There was a sketch of the tower on the RS homepage I believe too :P It's nice to see it top-down on the map though, it sure needed an update. Hopefully Falador will get a revamp soon...

TonyBest
19-11-2012, 10:58 AM
They did mention that Falador was planned to be reworked sometime soon.

Zelda
21-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Ew no don't update falador ;'( one word to that - taverly

TonyBest
25-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Taverley is fine, and for Falador it will just be like other reworks, just in graphics and not in a rearranging thing like Taverley/Burthorpe did.

Zelda
25-11-2012, 09:40 AM
p
Taverley is fine, and for Falador it will just be like other reworks, just in graphics and not in a rearranging thing like Taverley/Burthorpe did.

Taverly fine? Clearly never went after the update ;L

Zak
25-11-2012, 12:41 PM
I actually prefer taverly after the update

TonyBest
25-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh ive been after the update, plenty of times and I like it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!