PDA

View Full Version : HabboHub and HabboFunFM to merge

GoldenMerc
16-11-2012, 04:01 PM
I’m sure you would have heard by now that a big change is on the horizon for HabboHub & HFFM - but we believe it'll work out best for both communities! So hear us out...

The change being proposed is that HFFM & HabboHub become one big community.. We understand its a big change, and some of the community may find this a shock, but over the past few weeks we have been in discussions with our friends at HabboHub and we all agree that in the long run this will benefit both parties involved.

For our existing staff, your events will get more visitors, your radio shows will get more listeners, your news reports will get more comments and your graphics will get more coverage. Our brilliant management team will also remain unchanged (with a few new additions).

We've decided to notify you all about this today to get opinions on what you think about the merge - by no means is this completely finalised, because what you think is the most important to us!

We understand that you will have lots of questions, which we will be able to answer when we have a clear plan of how this will work. If you have any questions then please throw me a personal message! HabboHub/HFFM administrators will also be posting some handy FAQ threads over the next few days.

Let us know what you think & be honest!

HabboFunFM Administration Team

cool story bro

Empired
16-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Sounds like they're both desperate to get their member count up to me.

Inseriousity.
16-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Interesting although looks like Habbohub management aren't getting a good deal there :P

David
16-11-2012, 04:10 PM
nothing big will come of this apart from 1 less fansite

Red
16-11-2012, 04:26 PM
interesting to see how it will work out.
what name are they taking, whose forum???

xxMATTGxx
16-11-2012, 04:28 PM
interesting to see how it will work out.
what name are they taking, whose forum???

They are using HFFM for site, forum and name.

October
16-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Seems like HabboHub is just giving away all their members tbh.

God
16-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Well... Shows the diminishing number of people who use fansites nowadays

Succubus
16-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Eh, just sounds to me it might not turn out well. oh well. but are habbohub really getting a good deal here? lol

Resolvent
16-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Doesn't sound really good, does it?

Aiden
16-11-2012, 07:49 PM
that will be interesting!

Samantha
16-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Ok so KissHabbo doesn't work so eventually goes to TryHabbo, when that fails and closes 3 times it changes to HabboHub; they can't cope yet again by looks? HabboHub when they were TryHabbo were a nice bunch of people and HFFM aren't as nice, maybe a balance there but I don't really think it will work out. Good luck to them though.

Aaron
16-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Wonder how this will work out.. HFFM seem to be benefiting more from it though.. see how it goes though!

Jazz
16-11-2012, 09:06 PM
yeah it just seems to me that habbohub are giving hffm their users.. and their users might not like change and go to either here or thishabbo so its risky hmm.

Good luck though.

Pigperson
17-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I guess it's good to merge as they are fairly similar anyway but yeh, not really fussed.

Will

Accipiter
18-11-2012, 11:30 AM

Deal has been made that we are using HHF's forum.

The reasoning behind it was because HFFM had a poor forum, but a good site. HHF Had a **** site but a good forum.

So it would have been illogical not to structure the forum in the favoured, popular way!

iBlueBox
18-11-2012, 12:35 PM
basically habbohub are giving hffm there members, prob see some power struggles.

SackRace
18-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Habbohub never have many listeners anyway

Mikey
18-11-2012, 05:35 PM
According to both sites they are doing it because HFFM has a decent radio base and HabboHub has a better forum base compared to HFFM. :P

iFlame
18-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Shows how good a fansite is when they have to merge to keep open LMAO.

Brice
19-11-2012, 02:17 AM

baby you're coming back

Nedster
19-11-2012, 04:03 PM
lol

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

orientalframe?
19-11-2012, 04:37 PM
just seems to me that habbohub are giving away their members, however it doesn't really bother me :P

Yonder
19-11-2012, 05:50 PM

Thank god, i have the Habbohub domain (.com) and purchased it on '08.

Naer
19-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Hmmmm...
Doesn't sound great.

Michael
24-11-2012, 07:18 PM
They're merging at 8pm. Seems the DJ atm can't stop swearing.

rileystringer
24-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Sounds like they're both desperate to get their member count up to me.
Wrong. Most people from both forums are signed up to the other anyway.

Interesting although looks like Habbohub management aren't getting a good deal there :P
I might be wrong, but I believe is only one standing management member from HabboHub? Apart from that, the only thing that is changing is departments will have more people; therefore it's beneficial.

nothing big will come of this apart from 1 less fansite
How do you know? Give it a chance.

Seems like HabboHub is just giving away all their members tbh.
They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members?

Doesn't sound really good, does it?

Ok so KissHabbo doesn't work so eventually goes to TryHabbo, when that fails and closes 3 times it changes to HabboHub; they can't cope yet again by looks? HabboHub when they were TryHabbo were a nice bunch of people and HFFM aren't as nice, maybe a balance there but I don't really think it will work out. Good luck to them though.
Let's face it, Habbo and fansites are dying; HabboHub/HFFM are doing something about it.

yeah it just seems to me that habbohub are giving hffm their users.. and their users might not like change and go to either here or thishabbo so its risky hmm.

Good luck though.
They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [2]

basically habbohub are giving hffm there members, prob see some power struggles.
They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [3]

Habbohub never have many listeners anyway
Are you dumb? Did you even read the thread? One of the reasons they are merging is because HFFM's radio is quite popular whereas HabboHub's isn't.

Most, if not all fansites are flopping.

just seems to me that habbohub are giving away their members, however it doesn't really bother me :P
They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [4]

Hmmmm...
Doesn't sound great.
Why?

They're merging at 8pm. Seems the DJ atm can't stop swearing.
Probably excited ;)

Jazz
24-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Wrong. Most people from both forums are signed up to the other anyway.

I might be wrong, but I believe is only one standing management member from HabboHub? Apart from that, the only thing that is changing is departments will have more people; therefore it's beneficial.

How do you know? Give it a chance.

They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members?

Let's face it, Habbo and fansites are dying; HabboHub/HFFM are doing something about it.

They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [2]

They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [3]

Are you dumb? Did you even read the thread? One of the reasons they are merging is because HFFM's radio is quite popular whereas HabboHub's isn't.

Most, if not all fansites are flopping.

They are merging, everyone will be on the same forum. Hardly giving away members? [4]

Why?

Probably excited ;)

but they are giving away members? because if a failing fansite is leaving to go to another fansite in a merge then in theory they are giving the users to the other fansite [1]

rileystringer
24-11-2012, 07:59 PM
but they are giving away members? because if a failing fansite is leaving to go to another fansite in a merge then in theory they are giving the users to the other fansite [1]
They aren't.. like I've already said, most HabboHub users are already signed up to HFFM, so HabboHub are not 'giving away' their users, they are just combining their HabboHub accounts with their HFFM ones.

iFlame
24-11-2012, 08:49 PM
And they sent RileyStringer over to support them, oh dear.
Not being rude, but it looks like HabboHub have just took over.

sex
24-11-2012, 09:27 PM
the forum just likes the habbohub forum with a different name lol. did they merge posts etc?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!