PDA

View Full Version : [Building] quick comp room

geo
16-11-2012, 06:46 PM
hi everyone i made a quick room for the room competition for habbo stars or smth.
i just wanna know if you think i could add anything, i'm only really using it so i can enter the competition, but idk if there's any small things i can improve on.
anyway, here it is;

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/11/16/tnskj.png

the reason there's a moon is cos someone suggested i should name it moonlight stage or smth and said if i had a totem moon or a moon it'd be cool to add in, but i'm not sure if i like the moon. what could i add to the walls?

btw i know it's nothing special, just made it for the room comp and wanted to do a quick entry. :P

Empired
16-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Not a fan of the moon but whatever floats your boat :P

So yeah. Apart from the moon, this room is cute! I love the different floors used and the mix of colours!!

Not sure what you could add to make it slightly more interesting really, but whatever you do add should be symmetrical like the rest of the room, not dotted randomly plspls

oh +rep anyway

karter
16-11-2012, 07:05 PM
mmm looks lovely, don't like the space machines though :(

geo
16-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Not a fan of the moon but whatever floats your boat :P

So yeah. Apart from the moon, this room is cute! I love the different floors used and the mix of colours!!

Not sure what you could add to make it slightly more interesting really, but whatever you do add should be symmetrical like the rest of the room, not dotted randomly plspls

oh +rep anyway

yeah i think it looks kind of out of place and doesn't really go, so i'll probably remove it. :P thank you. x

mmm looks lovely, don't like the space machines though :(

what do you think could go there instead? i just placed them in the room as i couldn't really think of anything else (lava lamps took up too much space imo)

thanks x

Succubus
16-11-2012, 08:04 PM
As charlie said I am not too keen on the moon, other then that I actually like the colour and sort of furni that you have used in this room :P

sex
16-11-2012, 08:14 PM
i love it apart from the moon! needs a hot sexy habbo.....shame comity is banned

geo
16-11-2012, 08:38 PM
As charlie said I am not too keen on the moon, other then that I actually like the colour and sort of furni that you have used in this room :P

thank you x and i'm getting rid of the moon :)

i love it apart from the moon! needs a hot sexy habbo.....shame comity is banned

thanks comity but ur not hot and btw ur boyfriend is cheating on you

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/11/16/AtfVs.png

karter
17-11-2012, 02:55 AM
yeah i think it looks kind of out of place and doesn't really go, so i'll probably remove it. :P thank you. x

what do you think could go there instead? i just placed them in the room as i couldn't really think of anything else (lava lamps took up too much space imo)

thanks x

brown teddy (With a heart shirt) will look good, or if you wanna add some green you can add bling plants

geo
17-11-2012, 10:18 AM
brown teddy (With a heart shirt) will look good, or if you wanna add some green you can add bling plants

i think i've got some brown teddy's with the heart shirts, so i'll search around for them in my room, :)

Pigperson
17-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Very nice entry although I think it looks a tad bland, I think you need plants like flower arrangements or something to put in the middle of the room as there is a lot of empty space :P

Will

Jazz
17-11-2012, 02:01 PM
aww its so cute :]

LiquidLuck.
18-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Much better without the moon!

geo
19-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Very nice entry although I think it looks a tad bland, I think you need plants like flower arrangements or something to put in the middle of the room as there is a lot of empty space :P

Will

thanks for the idea, although i probably won't be using those plants as i don't really like them in general, but yeah ty :)

aww its so cute :]

thank you jazz x

Much better without the moon!

ty

orientalframe?
19-11-2012, 05:44 PM
aw i love your room, it definitely looks better without the moon :)

geo
19-11-2012, 07:23 PM
aw i love your room, it definitely looks better without the moon :)

thank you chels!! x

garriet
19-11-2012, 07:49 PM
i love it, i voted x

geo
19-11-2012, 10:51 PM
i love it, i voted x

aww thanks u lil loser x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!