PDA

View Full Version : ''HABBOX IDEA COMPETITION''

dudejohnmar
16-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I know im sending lots of threads and i think im drunk lmfao but really Heres an idea: After some fansites before i played there was some thing called a scavenger hunt. And i want habbox to do this big idea. Basically everyone runs in a teleporter and sits on a chair throught teleporters. If u sit on a chair and next to it is 3 gbs guess what wait and u get 3 gbs! Simple, I want habbox to do this cause it will gain more people to are site. But heres the Trick we need 100 LISTENERS ON THE SCAVENGER HUNT.. thats right. So come on habbox or some one Do this !

Jordan
16-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Where are these credits coming from?!?!

dudejohnmar
16-11-2012, 11:55 PM
It depends from habbox managers or Yourself Not up to me! Up to habbox :)

Andii
17-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Well this is the most stupidest idea ever, an that's coming from me like

1. It's almost impossible to get 100listners these days since the radio is turning downhill and everyone is getting board of fansites

2. Handing out a 3bgs prise for one even is also a stupid idea and a waste of credits as to you could use them for loads of different competitions

3. What are you drinking I want some

Grig
17-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Not the best panned out idea, needs to be something big, not simply running through some teleporter and sitting on some chair.

Also, what is it with underaged drinking nowadays? :S

Inseriousity.
17-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Sounds like fun, we'll see :)

JerseySafety
17-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Well this is the most stupidest idea ever, an that's coming from me like

1. It's almost impossible to get 100listners these days since the radio is turning downhill and everyone is getting board of fansites

2. Handing out a 3bgs prise for one even is also a stupid idea and a waste of credits as to you could use them for loads of different competitions

3. What are you drinking I want some

Omg ikr, like third thread i've seen from this guy. massive colourful writing kinda trippy and none of it is thought out.

not the best idea but heh. scavenger hunt sounds okk

hamheyelliot
17-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this guy just wants a gold bar. Every thread he mentions Habbox should give away 50c NOW NOW NOW.

I like some of your ideas but they're really just flashes in the pan that will see us through an hour at a time, they're not really going to improve the community on a general level.

Gina
17-11-2012, 12:01 PM
i think erm 5n or beleievemesafety did one of these for hffm for easter i think it was? there was like loads of gb prizes and there was 1 throne, there was loads of different rooms with different prizes and like you only had a certain amount of time to find a prize you want to win and sit on that chair, then prizes was being given out
it was acc a fab event though =]

Empired
17-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I thought the idea in a scavenger hunt was to search for things?? Kid's parties would have been a million times more dull if we'd only had to sit on a lucky chair to win chocolate.

dudejohnmar
17-11-2012, 01:19 PM
My point is you dont just have to give coins out just like furniture ;s its not up to me decide about it ;ss And i guess its up to the dj for how many listeners so idk why i said 100 listeners :SSSS

Jazz
20-11-2012, 07:44 AM
we have a few bigger competitions up our sleves for christmas/ general at the moment. but we will take it into consideration.

for your information habbox is not riddled with goldbars and rares etc, we usually have to spend our own money funding these kinds of prizes (my last competition costed my £15, that was for a one hour show) and if we are going to spend money we need a soild idea, not one youve seen done on another fansite :p

David
20-11-2012, 12:55 PM
what happened to radio plays was that a failure as predicted

Martin
20-11-2012, 01:03 PM

Well its still stuck in the community notice board, so I presume its still going ahead, I don't know if there has been a 'first show' yet, but it says that the date of the first show is currently unknown so idk :P

Catchy
20-11-2012, 01:27 PM
someones had one to many snirnoff ice's...

Inseriousity.
20-11-2012, 02:25 PM

Radio plays was always going to be a 'hmm let's just try it and see' thing hence the uncertainty over the first show. We were unsure if people would bother writing anything so it's a work in progress and the idea has not been written off just yet.

On the other hand, you could say that one has already been done because hamheyelliot did a show called Elliot's Spooky Stories during Halloween that got the attention of Habbo Staff and some are planned for Christmas. :)

hamheyelliot
20-11-2012, 02:54 PM
There are quite a few Radio Play style shows I've got planned for Christmas, once I've picked up my new microphone - I'm pretty sure there should be a few more on top of that too - so I wouldn't say they've been written off or anything.

SackRace
20-11-2012, 05:04 PM
don't think we could get to 100 listeners to start.

dudejohnmar
20-11-2012, 06:06 PM
don't think we could get to 100 listeners to start.
Depends on how many listeners the dj wants if i was a dj i would have 50-100 listeners

Jazz
20-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Depends on how many listeners the dj wants if i was a dj i would have 50-100 listeners

sorry to say it doesnt work like that lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!