PDA

View Full Version : Bug Scanners

FamousParty
22-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Here's an Idea, for Habbox. You guys should have Bug Scanners. They will search throughout the Website looking for Glitches,Bugs and Errors, They will Report it to You guys once one of them found a Bug,Glitch or Error.

Hope this Get's Planned ;)

- Famous, or Jake

xxMATTGxx
22-11-2012, 08:46 AM
I've never actually heard of this for websites but I am sure users reporting the bugs are probably more effective.

nvrspk4
22-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Might be useful for Beta versions? Maybe the Site Coders themselves catch it but it could remove workload from them?

David
22-11-2012, 01:59 PM
we have one though (A) Chippiewill;

HotelUser
22-11-2012, 02:43 PM
When I was making v6, or the few forum skins that I made (and I know Jamesy did this too), we would ask several people on management to test out what we were doing (for forum skins specifically we would even get feedback from the smods).

I think doing this, where trustworthy staff members are asked to review new updates before they go live is the best way to do it.

Yonder
23-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Ye i don't think you need a team to do this, when i coded or adding things to Habbox i would just ask some of the Habbox staff on messenger to take a look, like Fav/Alkaz.

I've never actually heard of this for websites but I am sure users reporting the bugs are probably more effective.

There is whole websites dedicated to this http://www.usertesting.com is one, which i frequent do testing on and get paid $10 a time :) get about 5 offers a day but not always available to do them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!