PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Christmassy McDonalds

geo
29-11-2012, 05:55 PM
hihihi, i'm trying to change the room a little (usually the outside and maybe a few interior things) so it's a little more fit to the season. at the moment it looks like this:

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/11/29/pVcOz.png

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/11/29/GsEjo.png

i don't wanna pack it with christmas things, but i just wanna know how i can improve it? i've got quite a bit of Christmas furni so any suggestions would be great :)

Jurv
29-11-2012, 05:58 PM
perhaps buy a new lanscape thing from the catalouge? i haven't checked in a while so idk if they have a xmas one or not :(
if not i guess you could use the mountain one cos that looks alright. idk what else to suggest, maybe get some poinsettias in there

iBlueBox
29-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah, the landscape. Im sure there was a christmas one.

Lee
29-11-2012, 06:23 PM
I agree a landscape would finish it off :)

karter
29-11-2012, 06:23 PM
u can add those small lights attachd to a string, i forgot what you call them :P

geo
29-11-2012, 06:57 PM
perhaps buy a new lanscape thing from the catalouge? i haven't checked in a while so idk if they have a xmas one or not :(
if not i guess you could use the mountain one cos that looks alright. idk what else to suggest, maybe get some poinsettias in there

Yeah, the landscape. Im sure there was a christmas one.

I agree a landscape would finish it off :)

the snowy posters? thanks for your ideas. x

u can add those small lights attachd to a string, i forgot what you call them :P

are they a wall or floor furni x

LiquidLuck.
29-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Pretty sure they are wall furni. And it looks pretty good. What is that table under the trophy?

geo
29-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Pretty sure they are wall furni. And it looks pretty good. What is that table under the trophy?

thanks, and it's the mystery boxes we just got given today but opened. :P

LiquidLuck.
29-11-2012, 07:39 PM
thanks, and it's the mystery boxes we just got given today but opened. :P

Oh, no idea what that is :o Why were they given? Did everyone get one? I can't get online as my internet connection is being crap. >.< I want to go check it out :(

geo
29-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh, no idea what that is :o Why were they given? Did everyone get one? I can't get online as my internet connection is being crap. >.< I want to go check it out :(

you get one when you log in, i think it's starting off christmas 2012

sex
29-11-2012, 08:15 PM
maybe some pudings/turkey things or like replace the floor with cabin floors idk! i like it how it is tbh

Pigperson
29-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I really love the room! It has a nice design and the furni really go well together. One little thing is the bar diagonally in front of the health nut as it isn't a corner one so looks a bit strange. I know you probably used a straight one so it is symmetrical with the other side but maybe hide it a bit better? I'm just nit picking because it's so good :P

Will

geo
29-11-2012, 08:32 PM
maybe some pudings/turkey things or like replace the floor with cabin floors idk! i like it how it is tbh

thx comiti. hmm, i'll try other floorings, might be a little dark but thanks xx

I really love the room! It has a nice design and the furni really go well together. One little thing is the bar diagonally in front of the health nut as it isn't a corner one so looks a bit strange. I know you probably used a straight one so it is symmetrical with the other side but maybe hide it a bit better? I'm just nit picking because it's so good :P

Will

aww, thank you mr mcdonalds manager. ;) yeah, i understand what you mean, whenever i look at it i want to change it to a corner but then i can't stand things that aren't symmetrical, so it's kinda hard to decide what i'm gonna do. x

LiquidLuck.
29-11-2012, 08:56 PM
you get one when you log in, i think it's starting off christmas 2012

Oh, great, ty. And I vote for corner bar. :P

Doughnut
29-11-2012, 11:07 PM
No idea how you could make it better, but that is one amazing room!!!

karter
30-11-2012, 06:53 AM
the snowy posters? thanks for your ideas. x

are they a wall or floor furni x

they are a wall furni. I think they are called 'Xmas Lights' They are really pretty and neat, will look good on the skyscraper windows :)

Dimbles
30-11-2012, 02:48 PM
those baubles that are floor furni, theyre like huge and cute

GoldenMerc
30-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Looks really nice :D

geo
30-11-2012, 03:41 PM
No idea how you could make it better, but that is one amazing room!!!

aww, thank you xx

they are a wall furni. I think they are called 'Xmas Lights' They are really pretty and neat, will look good on the skyscraper windows :)

oh yea i know the ones, they're quite small so i'll buy some if they're in bulk, thanks x

those baubles that are floor furni, theyre like huge and cute

omg yeah i love them thank you for the ideaaa x

Looks really nice :D

thanks ross x

God
02-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Absolutly love it. Maybe you could have some xmasy food lying around that would work

AND THE GUY RUNNING INTO THE STORE, ABSOLUTLY AWESOME!

geo
02-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Absolutly love it. Maybe you could have some xmasy food lying around that would work

AND THE GUY RUNNING INTO THE STORE, ABSOLUTLY AWESOME!

Oooh, I'll look out for some of the Christmassy food to put on the table - thanks! :D x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!