PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Mystery Box!

LiquidLuck.
29-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Can anyone else open theirs? I have tried everything and I can't! I insert my key, and someone else inserts theirs. Then it says ''The owner can now open the box.''. When I try to open it, it says I need the other key... -.-

Explain please?

LiquidLuck.
29-11-2012, 10:23 PM
- Nevermind I just got told why it didn't work. My friend needs to keep the box where it says it worked up when I try to open it.

Matt
30-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Oh my gawd. I opened one lastnight and it appeared in my hand. This new one is in the icon at the side but isnt in my inventory. HOW DO I GET IT IN MY HAND ZOMFG.

Nooses
30-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Oh my gawd. I opened one lastnight and it appeared in my hand. This new one is in the icon at the side but isnt in my inventory. HOW DO I GET IT IN MY HAND ZOMFG.
Did you get a popup thingy on hotel view when you first got on saying you had a mystery box? If not, you didn't get one then, even though it appears beside the key icon saying you do. I was doing it on multiple accounts and came across it a fair few times, yet on other accounts I had the box, it was weird, dunno why it happened, perhaps you'll get one tomorrow? s:

LiquidLuck.
01-12-2012, 04:28 PM

You don't get a new one each day. The new one will be in the same place as you left your old one. xD

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 04:29 PM ----------

Did you get a popup thingy on hotel view when you first got on saying you had a mystery box? If not, you didn't get one then, even though it appears beside the key icon saying you do. I was doing it on multiple accounts and came across it a fair few times, yet on other accounts I had the box, it was weird, dunno why it happened, perhaps you'll get one tomorrow? s:

Answer above ^

Samantha
05-12-2012, 11:03 AM

Oh thank you, I thought I'd left the box in another room somewhere even though I wasn't part of any groups. They shouldn't have simular coloured keys though, it gets confusing.

God
05-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh thank you, I thought I'd left the box in another room somewhere even though I wasn't part of any groups. They shouldn't have simular coloured keys though, it gets confusing.

Yeah to bad that we couldnt keep the unopened boxes \:L

Sho
05-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah to bad that we couldnt keep the unopened boxes \:L

They'd take up a lot of space and would get annoying, to be honest, haha. Even though I really like the purple ones.

God
05-12-2012, 10:32 PM
IKR i love them boxes they are awesome

Shockwave.2CC
06-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Can anyone do Day 6 quest?

Nooses
07-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh thank you, I thought I'd left the box in another room somewhere even though I wasn't part of any groups. They shouldn't have similar coloured keys though, it gets confusing.
Hah yeah I know, I was like that at first too until I realized when you hovered your mouse over the key/box icons it told you the colour of it :p

Yeah to bad that we couldnt keep the unopened boxes \
I wish we could too, they look awesome when you put them in a rainbow, though better opened then, but seeing as they change colour each day.. :( </3

LiquidLuck.
07-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Only missed one quest so far. xD And I think the boxes you open with your key get you better presents than your own boxes. S:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!