View Full Version : nice compliments you've gotten lately

wixard
30-11-2012, 12:01 AM
all we ever do is complain so let's post our recent compliments
i usually get mine from customers because ALL I EVER SEEM TO DO IS WORK LATELY

-some man said nothing but 'you have nice teeth' during his transaction
-get compliments on my eyes/eyeslashes
-a lot of people compliment my hair
-i haven't been wearing perfume the past 2 months because i don't have any right now and i was telling the guy i work with i was excited to get it again to smell nice and he was like 'but your smell is really nice' i was like what.... and he was like 'your natural scent...you know what i mean' i was like WHAT I SMELL?!? but he reassured me it's a nice smell....
-my kissing lol...

ok your turn

FlyingJesus
30-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Got told my haircut was cool by my fashion tutor AND the fashion technician, I win
Ex told me the other day I'm the only person who made her jaw ache, work it out yourselves
Yeah I'm blonde, yeah I'm pretty; maybe I'm a bit of a flirt... who cares?
People tell me I'm a genius a lot

dirrty
30-11-2012, 12:09 AM
i either rarely get compliments or i just don't retain em :(
- few weeks ago some girl (with a guy) on a sitting on a bench in the smoking area said i have a nice a$$ (was basically in her face tho) so i said she could have a squeeze if she wanted to
- my grandma in jamaica wrote me a letter which basically was compliments about me growing into a good adult, working hard, proud etc.
- erm, a friend in a lecture said i had a nice jacket today??

bout it really

Kardan
30-11-2012, 12:10 AM
i either rarely get compliments or i just don't retain em :(
- few weeks ago some girl (with a guy) on a sitting on a bench in the smoking area said i have a nice a$$ (was basically in her face tho) so i said she could have a squeeze if she wanted to
- my grandma in jamaica wrote me a letter which basically was compliments about me growing into a good adult, working hard, proud etc.
- erm, a friend in a lecture said i had a nice jacket today??

bout it really

I only ever gets compliments from my girlfriend, so that's obviously saying something.

And wow at your avatar and signature. Have you actually ever been asked to remove any of them by forum management :P

RyRy
30-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Somebody said nice kill when I chopped someone's head off in Chivalry.

Also people complimenting my moustache, which apparently suits me.

Kardan
30-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Somebody said nice kill when I chopped someone's head off in Chivalry.

Also people complimenting my moustache, which apparently suits me.

What moustache?

dirrty
30-11-2012, 12:14 AM
I only ever gets compliments from my girlfriend, so that's obviously saying something.

And wow at your avatar and signature. Have you actually ever been asked to remove any of them by forum management :P
i've been asked to remove my sigs many times. even PM'ed mods in the past to see if certain gifs are 'acceptable' :P (usual answer is 'no' tho). the gif in my sig was on a national advert so they better not try :(

David
30-11-2012, 12:16 AM
"you sir, are the god of photoshop"

from Richie;

RyRy
30-11-2012, 12:18 AM
What moustache?

Do you want a fight you ginger

Kardan
30-11-2012, 12:18 AM
i've been asked to remove my sigs many times. even PM'ed mods in the past to see if certain gifs are 'acceptable' :P (usual answer is 'no' tho). the gif in my sig was on a national advert so they better not try :(

I know, I remember the advert!

---------- Post added 30-11-2012 at 01:19 AM ----------

Do you want a fight you ginger

yeah, i'll attack you with my ginger moustache.

Inseriousity.
30-11-2012, 12:21 AM
all we ever do is complain so let's post our recent compliments
i usually get mine from customers because ALL I EVER SEEM TO DO IS WORK LATELY

-some man said nothing but 'you have nice teeth' during his transaction
-get compliments on my eyes/eyeslashes
-a lot of people compliment my hair
-i haven't been wearing perfume the past 2 months because i don't have any right now and i was telling the guy i work with i was excited to get it again to smell nice and he was like 'but your smell is really nice' i was like what.... and he was like 'your natural scent...you know what i mean' i was like WHAT I SMELL?!? but he reassured me it's a nice smell....
-my kissing lol...

ok your turn

you kiss your customers? ;)

is it bad I can't think of a compliment I've had recently? :( wow this is depressing. lolol my family are more into the insult jokes so it's very rare to get compliments out of them!

wixard
30-11-2012, 12:23 AM
you kiss your customers? ;)

is it bad I can't think of a compliment I've had recently? :( wow this is depressing. lolol my family are more into the insult jokes so it's very rare to get compliments out of them!

a few of them actually...!

mmm i think i need to start giving out compliments more, i rarely give them just because i don't think of it at the time. so from now on, if i appreciate a quality in someone i'm going to TELL THEM.

mike i think you're a really nice GUY and i'd love to have tea with you someday

Rozi
30-11-2012, 12:38 AM
someone called me an angel today for helping an old lady carry her shopping and walk home

man I'm really bad at remembering compliments erm
the boy I babysit said he liked my nail varnish and he said my legs were really long but he's 3 so I don't think it counts

-:Undertaker:-
30-11-2012, 12:40 AM
A bouncer called me Harry Styles the other week.

David
30-11-2012, 12:41 AM
A bouncer called me Harry Styles the other week.

are you sure that's a compliment

-:Undertaker:-
30-11-2012, 01:01 AM
are you sure that's a compliment

I take it as one. :P

Samantha
30-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Got told my lips are smooth and soft.
Got told that I'm perfect.
Things like that, usually from my boyfriend though.

Absently
30-11-2012, 09:17 AM
wow ok i don't remember compliments at all / i don't get them. this thread depresses me.

o ok, i remember one ''you look really nice today'' hey, that's not even a compliment just means i actually look ok today unlike other days!!!!!!!! :@

Ekelektra
30-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I was doing Singstar with a whole lot of people and my friend told me I was a good singer. That's the only compliment I can think of getting.

buttons
30-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Yeah I'm blonde, yeah I'm pretty; maybe I'm a bit of a flirt... who cares?
LMAO

erm from last night and every drunk night i'm out i get lots of boob compliments and get told i'm interesting/mysterious which i guess they mean in a good way? also got told my hands and feet were cute lol... cause they're small. my brothers neighbour has a 6 year old kid who calls me a princess and i saw him the other week and he said "hey it's the lovely lady" thought it was cute. other than that i get told i'm beautiful every day from sum1 (a)

Smurfed-
30-11-2012, 11:31 AM
That scarf makes you look fabulously gay.

not sure if its a compliment but you know :S

FlyingJesus
30-11-2012, 01:36 PM
also got told my hands and feet were cute lol... cause they're small.

Wrinkly hands omf do you remember that

Got told I have an amazing bum by a group of lesbians yesssssss

RyRy
30-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Wrinkly hands omf do you remember that

Got told I have an amazing bum by a group of lesbians yesssssss

No doubt they thought you were a girl.

FlyingJesus
30-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Prob not I got paralytic and naked

The Don
30-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Get told I have nice skin quite often and that I smell nice. Was also called cute by this girl in work the other day. Oh, the last time I was out this guy said he was gutted I wasn't gay ahaha

geo
30-11-2012, 03:36 PM
got told my hair looked nice and someone liked my jumper and clothes but i'm sure they're complimenting the clothes not me um

Doughnut
30-11-2012, 04:02 PM
I sometimes get comments on my eyes and weirdly; my laugh
:>

Derrener
30-11-2012, 08:44 PM
My eyes and eyelashes, my laugh, and my smile

Jurv
30-11-2012, 08:56 PM
someone said i have lovely hair and eyelashes for a boy lol
some other girl said that they liked my jumper and how it suited me
one of my friends from college said i was cute and had a nice 'cameron' smell

Teabags
30-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I wear nice ties. I have no commendable physical attributes.

OldLoveSong
30-11-2012, 09:57 PM
the guy i like said that i was the most amazing person he ever met. so many feels gbfjgbfj :3

Martin
30-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Chippiewill; said my telephrase was the best telephrase he has ever been to :O Was so nice of him :'(

Chippiewill
30-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Got told that I'm pretty good at hitting clay pigeon shooting targets fast, semi-pro kinda speeds. Which I'm pretty chuffed about since I've been practising for 3 years.

Chippiewill; said my telephrase was the best telephrase he has ever been to :O Was so nice of him :'(
It was also the only telephrase I've ever been to. But if I'd been to another one then it'd still be the best, all because of the wavey phallus.

xxMATTGxx
01-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Recent? Can't think of any tbh :(

Eric
01-12-2012, 05:41 AM
A lot of people said i'm tall.

MKR&*42
01-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Erm that I'm tall (suppose it's a mild compliment) and that I smell nice. : L

LiquidLuck.
01-12-2012, 02:41 PM
That I look cute, I'm nice, my eye colour is great (light brown that goes a bit to the green depends on the clothing I wear xD), nice clothing talking about it.. Idk I don't pay much attention to the compliments, more to the opposite as then I get to hold grudge xD

Nooses
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
erm, they said that colour looked good or me, or something like that.
mind you this was from my mum so idk if it counts LOL, though the lady in the shop said a jacket looked good on me so?
that's the best i got haha.

Oscaaah
01-12-2012, 03:57 PM
I got..
I LOVE YOUR HAIR, then 10 seconds later BUT YOU MIGHT WANNA GET IT CUT.

Chippiewill
01-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Recent? Can't think of any tbh :(

Best GM in the past 2.5 years.

Rozi
02-12-2012, 01:53 PM
people keep telling me I look slimmer EYYYYY

Sho
03-12-2012, 07:42 PM
I always get compliments on my hair, eyes, and say they love my accent. People also say my laugh is cute, althought I'm not sure if that's a compliment..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!