PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] First Chaotic?

IceNineKills
01-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Well, tomorrow I'll be able to get my first Chaotic but I was wondering what one is best to get in EoC?

Everyone I've asked has said that everyone has to get the rapier first but others have said that the maul is amazing in EoC?

scottish
01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
maul has always been amazing but it's limited mainly to boss hunting and gargoyles and waterfiends afaik (not played in eoc)

I got rapier as it's good overall, amazing for bosses and slayer and apparently now you can dual weild? :P

DPS
01-12-2012, 11:48 PM
maul has always been amazing but it's limited mainly to boss hunting and gargoyles and waterfiends afaik (not played in eoc)

I got rapier as it's good overall, amazing for bosses and slayer and apparently now you can dual weild? :P

Yeah u can get an off spec rapier

Zak
02-12-2012, 12:07 AM
defo rapier !!!! dual wield ability!!

Zelda
02-12-2012, 08:57 AM
well my order for what I got pre-eoc was -

rapier > crossbow > longsword > farseer kite (mage) > maul > staff

pity that gols won't be the be all and end all for doing a waterfiends task now, as maul was pretty rubbish on them in comparison ;P

but yea now that eoc is out I would probably still do the same order maybe putting maul before longsword tho, ,and getting rid of farseer completely as can't be dual wielded with staff now. i would say once u buy rapier and ccb tho focus on their offhands before doing longsword and off longsword and maul and staff tho.

Kyle
02-12-2012, 10:47 AM
rapier-maul-offhand rapier-cbow-offhand cbow- cls-offhand cls- shields-staff

offhands are only 100k tokens

maul is good but rapier is still better overall

IceNineKills
02-12-2012, 12:23 PM
cheers everyone.

Rixion
02-12-2012, 02:20 PM
i got a rapier first but never done combat since it's changed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!