PDA

View Full Version : What's your Christmas memories?

Samantha
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Memories whether good or bad that you remember?

One of mine would be where I woke up early and opened my Stocking presents and started eating the chocolate as I was hungry. Also the little surprises my parents used to do for me and my sister.

For the worst one I'd say it was Christmas Eve and a big fight started at my house between my parents.

Cassiieee
04-12-2012, 10:13 PM
I miss when I was younger, my Dad would play hot and cold with me and my brother, until we found our big present, could be a scooter or bike or something.

Red
04-12-2012, 10:18 PM
I can remember one year me and my sis had asked for these teletubby dolls. They were really popular and hard to get. My mum queued from like 6am and she said it was like a stampede to get them. Anyway we went down on christmas day and couldn't see them because mum and hung them from the light and when we looked up and spotted them we were all screaming and excited. LMAO And then the first year furbys came out, and I had watched them on the toy show and stuff and was majorly excited to get mine.
Another year we put our santa stop here sign out, and mum got our school patrol man to come round dressed as santa and give me a Pocahontas selection box and stuff.

Samantha
04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
I can remember one year me and my sis had asked for these teletubby dolls. They were really popular and hard to get. My mum queued from like 6am and she said it was like a stampede to get them. Anyway we went down on christmas day and couldn't see them because mum and hung them from the light and when we looked up and spotted them we were all screaming and excited. LMAO And then the first year furbys came out, and I had watched them on the toy show and stuff and was majorly excited to get mine.
Another year we put our santa stop here sign out, and mum got our school patrol man to come round dressed as santa and give me a Pocahontas selection box and stuff.

Omg don't get me started on Furbies, my Great Cousin wanted a yellow one... had to be last one in the country near enough in London, that took some time haha.

Yeah my parents always left our big present until the last, like they had an envelope with the picture of the bikes they'd got us saying 'they're in the shed.' A funny fail was opening a DS game knowing that it came with the DSi bundle I wanted before the actual console itself, woops :D.

Red
04-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Omg don't get me started on Furbies, my Great Cousin wanted a yellow one... had to be last one in the country near enough in London, that took some time haha.

Yeah my parents always left our big present until the last, like they had an envelope with the picture of the bikes they'd got us saying 'they're in the shed.' A funny fail was opening a DS game knowing that it came with the DSi bundle I wanted before the actual console itself, woops :D.

Omg ikr, when they first came out, they were like the thing everyone wanted. Aww, that is cute. I remember one year, my mum had told me my phone wouldn't be arriving for another week or so, so on christmas I was like aw :{ but then she had hidden it inside this other box, so it was a real shock.

Doughnut
04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Hmm
I remember when my dogs managed to get the turkey down from the side and they ate it all xD

My best gift memory would have to be a pretend letter from Mickey Mouse inviting us to disney land orlando :3

Sho
06-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I used to have this fear of Santa and I was always scared of going downstairs Christmas morning in case he was sleeping on the sofa. No idea why, hahaha.

iScreamHabbo
06-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Hanging out with my family all the time.

BreakfastBacon
06-12-2012, 05:30 PM
My first christmas where im actually conscious to what was going on because it still had all the magic aura about it i was so excited!

---------- Post added 06-12-2012 at 05:32 PM ----------

A funny fail was opening a DS game knowing that it came with the DSi bundle I wanted before the actual console itself, woops :D.

OMG i once opened a present from my gran and it was a bunch of ds games with a card with 82 ds games on it! then 4 prezzies later i found the DS

LiquidLuck.
06-12-2012, 08:04 PM
I don't have any really good one, but I remember that it wasn't Santa that brought us the presents, it was Jesus, so we'd close the lights at like 11PM (yeah we were young and had to go sleep lol) and we'd listen to a strong noise, and we'd get our presents on top of the stove. xD

Niall!
08-12-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't have any really good one, but I remember that it wasn't Santa that brought us the presents, it was Jesus

Daaaa ****?

LiquidLuck.
08-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Daaaa ****?

Don't be rude please.. And many people actually do this as well, so what's the problem?

Shockwave.2CC
08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
I can remember the 1st time I woke up very early on Xmas day to open the prezzies and that was good, but then I got old so the novelty wore off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!