PDA

View Full Version : Journal?

Aiden
05-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Do you have a journal thingy? Lately I've been getting stressed over rl life stuff so my friend sent me a link to an online journal. Its kinda helps me and I though I might as well share it. It's free and private. ;)

https://penzu.com/

Samantha
05-12-2012, 11:44 AM
I've actually wanted an online journal as opposed to a blog, think I just get bored with them though :(.

Red
05-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I have a real journal!

Aiden
05-12-2012, 11:48 AM
I have a real journal!

they take effort to write lool x

Red
05-12-2012, 11:51 AM
they take effort to write lool x

I don't really use it daily or anything, t just when I have a lot on my mind. I love my journal though. I have brought it on both my trips to Uganda, and got letters and a lot of other stuff stuffed into it haha

Aiden
05-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't really use it daily or anything, t just when I have a lot on my mind. I love my journal though. I have brought it on both my trips to Uganda, and got letters and a lot of other stuff stuffed into it haha

ohh... i hate writing... i guess a real life one are good so you can put like letters and stamps in it. ;)

Shar
05-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm going to start writing one but I don't want an online one, I'd rather put pen to paper.
I have a rubbish memory and I don't want any of them to go to waste

Doughnut
05-12-2012, 03:42 PM
I used to have one, but I just didn't have anything to write as my life is so dull...

I'll check out the online one though :3

Succubus
05-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Did have one, just got bored of it and gave up. Just don't like the idea of writing one any more.

Sloths
06-12-2012, 11:44 AM
I always started one but could never really keep it up, too lazy really and I think that Kirsts way of not writing in it every day would work better with me as I always felt I had to write in it everyday and had nothing to write...

Ekelektra
06-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I used to have a journal and I found some old ones I'd written in, and just cringed so badly. If I have a lot of feelings I just write them down on scrap pieces of paper and end up throwing them out. I don't see the need to write about what happens because when I do, even when I'm on a holiday, I just chuck it because I hate finding and reading what I've written later.

iScreamHabbo
06-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I don't like writing I will never get a journal lol.

IceNineKills
07-12-2012, 12:53 AM
i don't have a journal but whenever im annoyed/upset or whatever i have a notebook that i write lyrics in. noone has ever read it though.

Chris
07-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I would like to keep a journal but I know I would forget about it and not bother with it. :P

Absently
07-12-2012, 04:16 PM
i used to always have a journal when i was younger, haven't written one in ages. though, i did get a diary for christmas last year, just never used it.

geo
07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
i've got a ~personal tumblr~ which kind of acts as the same thing but only really when i need to vent and things. i rarely write down the memories of the good days an i wish i had done because it would be nice to read back on something positive.

LiquidLuck.
07-12-2012, 05:47 PM
I've always wanted to be one of those girls that every night write in their journal, and I've been offered a coule of journals, but I just can't be bothered to waste that time when I'm doing something else.

I am though going to try this online journal since I know no one will be able to see it. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!