PDA

View Full Version : The next xbox - Details

CrazyColaist
06-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Next xbox going to be more powerful than the next play station (which isnt going to be called PS4 if your wondering) Sony are against using 4 as it means death in Japanese. The xbox will come in two formations, One with Bluray drive so you can play blockbusters like Halo,Cod, And the other version will not have a Bluray drive, Instead it will just focus mainly on TV/Windows 8 apps) Both xbox's are expected to Run Windows 8,

Going to cost around $499 But microsoft are coming up with a 18 month contract so you get xbox live & the new xbox all in one. with the Xbox running at 1.6GHz & up too 8GB of Ram.

Next is Glasses, the project name (which i have forgotten) is another place in Mexico (where Natal is the project name for Kinect) but its right next to Natal, But anyway the main thing which majority of people havent heard of is. You probally well heard of this, but reasons for it will be to show infomation/stats of football games aka Arguemented Reality,

main thing is
LiveWalls,

2014/2015 Microsoft will be releasing something which bassicly projects games/info etc onto your walls &/or so people can play 2-3-4 player whatever on the walls. This is something which has been in development since 2004, & i admit its mind bubbling.

there you go some more info on the Next Xbox.
*Not the 720 It sounds gay.

Now im sorry for no source or evidence but take my word. the only thing im wiery of is the 1.66ghz processer everything else is true.

scottish
06-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Next xbox going to be more powerful than the next play station (which isnt going to be called PS4 if your wondering) Sony are against using 4 as it means death in Japanese.

Going to cost around $499 But microsoft are coming up with a 18 month contract so you get xbox live & the new xbox all in one. with the Xbox running at 1.6GHz & up too 8GB of Ram.

Next is Glasses, the project name (which i have forgotten) is another place in Mexico (where Natal is the project name for Kinect) but its right next to Natal, But anyway the main thing which majority of people havent heard of is. You probally well heard of this, but reasons for it will be to show infomation/stats of football games etc etc

main thing is
LiveWalls,

2014/2015 Microsoft will be releasing something which bassicly projects games/info etc onto your walls &/or so people can play 2-3-4 player whatever on the walls. This is something which has been in development since 2004, & i admit its mind bubbling.

there you go some more info on the Next Xbox.
*Not the 720 It sounds gay.

That's what we call a projector.

GoldenMerc
06-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Without source, Its quite hard to believe

xxMATTGxx
06-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Is that all from that magazine that printed it's last edition?

mrwoooooooo
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Is that all from that magazine that printed it's last edition?
no it's just random crap he's made up lol

although some of it is right such as possibly 8gb ram

dbgtz
06-12-2012, 05:58 PM
1.6ghz? pfft $499? pfft. This is just some bullcrap rumours.

Also the fact the number 4 means death does not mean Sony will not call the next PS "PS4". Examples of the use of the number 4 in Japanese gaming:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJMANoKuBy-rGGf4xy7q87Kqrqb4uTWoihhFlqDmnEdHtRQGWsPjS8e-kw
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060721161003/finalfantasy/images/8/8d/Ff4ebox.jpg

Samantha
06-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Why would you want to spend that much on a games console also why would you want it projected onto walls when surely on a screen is fine and a wall will just stretch it? It doesn't sound that plausible with the information you've provided and I agree they may call it PS4 just because it means death in Japanese doesn't mean it does for anyone else and it hasn't stopped them before.

Kardan
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Why would people play on a projector when the quality is going to be crap? Basically, this article was really amusing to read...

Chris
06-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Is this completely made up from your head? :P Theres been nothing to suggest any of what you have said is true.

dbgtz
06-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Is this completely made up from your head? :P Theres been nothing to suggest any of what you have said is true.

You'd think but a lot of these are rumours which are floating about.

KymKo
30-12-2012, 11:49 PM
PS3 is diff to the xbox - so im confused with this post

zombies
31-12-2012, 12:12 AM
We'll never know what's true..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!