PDA

View Full Version : HabboxFactor Finalists

Samantha
09-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Are we meant to know who are in it? I mean, Yuxin; isn't telling us who's coming up yet we can just see here:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2rfq7bm.png

Lindsey
09-12-2012, 07:31 PM
I think Jade can answer this further. @Foregetfuhl (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=104248)

Jazz
09-12-2012, 07:36 PM
I have been told nothing about keeping the entrants a secret but tbh us heads didnt get any input with the running of habboxfactor as it was down to:

hosting: dean and gina, or just gina after last nights little issues
coding and site stuff: i think it was elliot, but im not to sure
overseeing show: was supposed to be jade, but her motherboards gone bang so i guess its down to kyle and myself.

Samantha
09-12-2012, 07:42 PM
I have been told nothing about keeping the entrants a secret but tbh us heads didnt get any input with the running of habboxfactor as it was down to:

hosting: dean and gina, or just gina after last nights little issues
coding and site stuff: i think it was elliot, but im not to sure
overseeing show: was supposed to be jade, but her motherboards gone bang so i guess its down to kyle and myself.

Ah right, I only realised as I noticed the poll was still open and only five were on the list lmao :P.

Gina
09-12-2012, 08:01 PM
i wass announcing them as i playedd them!! jheezzzz;)
but yeah theyree your finalistss in the poll noww ;p

Foregetfuhl
09-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I have no idea what happened o.o I uploaded them to a complete new set so I have no idea...? And as Jazz said I am on a netbook running as slow as my nan and it just isn't capable of anything at the moment :( What i get for being up till 6am in the morning doing the HxL.com christmas layout with GoldenMerc LOL Completely melted my motherboard! Hopefully everyone will vote as the results show is next Friday at 7pm!!!

Samantha
09-12-2012, 08:27 PM
I have no idea what happened o.o I uploaded them to a complete new set so I have no idea...? And as Jazz said I am on a netbook running as slow as my nan and it just isn't capable of anything at the moment :( What i get for being up till 6am in the morning doing the HxL.com christmas layout with GoldenMerc LOL! Hopefully everyone will vote as the results show is next Friday at 7pm!!!

After the winner is revealed could you do a point roundup of the semi finalists, just to see if i got over 2 votes LOL or how close people were ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!