PDA

View Full Version : Paint balling?!

iBlueBox
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Me and nine other friends are planning on going paint balling on the 23rd december and I've never been before,

I'm wondering whats it like? and has anyone got any tips?!

Jordan
11-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I went paint balling with my year group last Christmas and it was so fun. Don't get hit in the neck though as it is painful like I experienced.

I didn't really have a strategy when I went I just did what I thought on the day and that was was made it even more hilarious. You'll enjoy it!!

SackRace
11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah its great fun, really sore if you get in certain places though!!

j0rd
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
I've been a few times. It doesn't hurt as much as some people make it out to be, its just like a little pinch.
There's no real tips I can give really, just wear bulky clothes to absorb the hit :P!

Teabags
11-12-2012, 07:35 PM
You'll get really really warm. Wear baggy clothes and probably some type of hat if your get hit in the back of the head.
You'll love it but be prepared to be abit battered, bruised and throughly exhausted by the end.

oh and unless you have truck loads of paintballs don't waste them being trigger happy because you'll get to the end round of the day and run out and have to end ;l (or you could buy more and not be a cheapskate. I have never learned to though, scrooge the christmas spirit.)

-Nick
11-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Defiantly save your bullets, if you haven't got clear don't chance it, last rounds be a ******** and go all out !

geo
11-12-2012, 08:50 PM
i haven't been because all of my friends r annoying and don't wanna go, although i went to the paintball course thing (idk the place u shoot people) and we got told a lot abt strategy and not getting hit, but it all seemed pretty silly to me cus it would be boring just hiding

Mark
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah it's great fun, the adrenaline you get is amazing! I would recommend wearing bulky clothing to absorb the hits and get a partner to go around with so at least someone has your back :P

Sho
11-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I've only been once and it's really but, can be painful, though

Chris
11-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Make sure you wear some sort of gloves. Getting hit in the hand hurts like a *****, especially in the cold weather like this. :P

God
14-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Omg last time I went paint balling it was horribleeee. I wasnt prepaired at all lmao it was like a last minute invite and idk why I event went with out the proper stuff. I would suggest wearing Thick clothing, If you got a wet cloth that would be great as if u get hit in the mask ull need to clear the screen [or walk around blind like me getting hit] well gl

Shar
14-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I've never been paint balling before. I'd like to but I doubt it would ever happen

Strega
17-12-2012, 02:04 AM
i havent went before but i want to
once actually my sister and her boyfriend asked me to go with them and people but i had school and work
-sigh
the boring life of me, school and work

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!