PDA

View Full Version : Best Phone Contract

Luke367
18-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Hello,
What site is the best for a contact phone with FREE gift!

Thank you
Luke

Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

GoldenMerc
18-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Which ever one suits your need, theres carphonewarehouse etc, loads, just see what suits your needs

Luke367
18-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Which ever one suits your need, theres carphonewarehouse etc, loads, just see what suits your needs

What websites are their? Like buymobilephones.net ect...

Samantha
18-12-2012, 07:01 PM
If I remember correctly, ASDA do phone deals with free gifts, you could try their website :) x.

Calvin
18-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Phones4U?

Luke367
18-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Thank you guys much helped

Glen Coco
18-12-2012, 07:34 PM
cpwh do a lot of offers with gifts, especially online exlcusive ones

Luke367
18-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Thank you +REP Above!

DamienMarj
18-12-2012, 08:18 PM
cpwh do a lot of offers with gifts, especially online exlcusive ones

Oh shut up thats already been said.

& if you write in that question on google you're get plenty of answers just remember to add ''UK'' into the question example: Best Mobile Contract Deals With Free Gift UK

Glen Coco
18-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Oh shut up thats already been said.

& if you write in that question on google you're get plenty of answers just remember to add ''UK'' into the question example: Best Mobile Contract Deals With Free Gift UK

i see no one saying hat cpwh offer exclusive deals?
oh and how do i report -rep, i don't think that 'you're an idiot' is a valid excuse to be honest.

Matthew
18-12-2012, 08:27 PM
which phone are you looking for Luke367; ?

DamienMarj
18-12-2012, 08:37 PM
i see no one saying hat cpwh offer exclusive deals?
oh and how do i report -rep, i don't think that 'you're an idiot' is a valid excuse to be honest.

Well if you actually read the replys you'd see the first comment stated:

And awww diddums about the -rep, why dont you phone the cops.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!

Glen Coco
18-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Well if you actually read the replys you'd see the first comment stated:

And awww diddums about the -rep, why dont you phone the cops.

Yes I did read it and it stated that CPWH did offers, not that there was online exclusives.
says that one constantly mentioning -rep and making a thread on it. you're so immature it's unreal!

DamienMarj
18-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Yes I did read it and it stated that CPWH did offers, not that there was online exclusives.
says that one constantly mentioning -rep and making a thread on it. you're so immature it's unreal!

Darling, it actually annoyed me that the kids on here still haven't grown up. I'm on a forum to express opinions then I'm going onto my control panel seeing the most pathetic comments ever over just an opinion.

I -rep'd you because I think you're an idiot who does not let anybody share an opinion that doesn't suit yours.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly/to cause arguments!

Luke367
18-12-2012, 08:47 PM
No longer looking for sites! Thank you to everyone thats posted!

Glen Coco
18-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Darling, it actually annoyed me that the kids on here still haven't grown up. I'm on a forum to express opinions then I'm going onto my control panel seeing the most pathetic comments ever over just an opinion.

I -rep'd you because I think you're an idiot who does not let anybody share an opinion that doesn't suit yours.

the majority of people on here are the same age / only a few years younger than you, don't call us 'kids' trying to look all high and mighty.
i am perfectly open to accept other's opinions, what i don't accept is close minded-ness and people trying to be aggressive and offensive. i'm not going to fill this thread up with reasons as to why i dislike you but if you want to carry this on do it through pm or something.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post off-topic, thanks!

DamienMarj
18-12-2012, 08:55 PM
the majority of people on here are the same age / only a few years younger than you, don't call us 'kids' trying to look all high and mighty.
i am perfectly open to accept other's opinions, what i don't accept is close minded-ness and people trying to be aggressive and offensive. i'm not going to fill this thread up with reasons as to why i dislike you but if you want to carry this on do it through pm or something.

Looking ''high & mighty'' yet your doing it again now. I am implying the majority of users on this forum act like kids like you.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!

Glen Coco
18-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Looking ''high & mighty'' yet your doing it again now. I am implying the majority of users on this forum act like kids like you.

i told you, if you want to carry this on pm me.

Thread closed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Due to arguments and off-topic posting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!