PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Contact Jagex

Yonder
20-12-2012, 02:26 AM
So after being away for 6 months, i tried to login. No luck, so i go to recover my account with my email address. Apparently the email address is not in their database.

So now i know when i had this account i had to login with one email address and had communications from Jagex to a different email account. This is because i changed the email account on my account but this didn't change the login email address (Jagex system sucks). But now it looks like they have fixed that but when i login with the "communication" address it no longer has my character attached to it. So either my account is long gone with all my stuff and stats or it is floating around not attached to an address.

Now i can easy prove this will emails, paypal IDs for member, account create date, account name, secret answers etc etc

My question is HOW THE HELL DO YOU CONTACT Jagex. I literally spent the last hour looking all over the website, googling it and nothing.

You used to send a ticket - no where to be found
You used to be able to post in specific threads on the forum - Now all locked

I tried to trick the recovery system into allowing me to appeal an account without an email address (by just putting the character name) but an automated system after i fill out all the details rejects it.

I tried emailing, [email protected] and [email protected] because i found them on Google.

The whole Support Centre, sends you around in circles.

Example

Support Centre » Account Help » Cannot Access Account » Forgot Password » Use Forgot Password Link (doesn't work because doesn't recognise email) » Post in Our Forums (closed threads) » If all else fails go to support centre for more ways to contact us » Start whole process again because there is no way to contact them.

Seriously i have never had so much trouble contacting anybody. We think Habbo is bad at least you can contact them and get a some what response even if it is a copy and paste or broken English!

Grr.

I hope i am not missing something obvious but Jeez you cannot make it more complicated.

/Rant

Kardan
20-12-2012, 02:42 AM
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?250,251,4,63915719

Reloaded
20-12-2012, 07:24 AM

try what karden has posted, it worked for me a few months ago when i had same situation, have to keep checking thread every few days though cause sometimes takes 2-3 days for them to get you your post.

Yonder
20-12-2012, 04:10 PM

try what karden has posted, it worked for me a few months ago when i had same situation, have to keep checking thread every few days though cause sometimes takes 2-3 days for them to get you your post.

I cannot post in that thread.

Anyways [email protected] responded and fixed what ever happened and reattached the email address but apparently you contact [email protected]. Silly why don't they just have a ticket system like everybody else.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!