PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] STUPID WARNING

God
20-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Ok so I was in cassiieee's event and I said "ME AND AIDEN ARE GONNA GET MARRIED"
and I got a warning for being sexual... like really thats a lot od **

Lee
20-12-2012, 04:38 PM
haha that is hilarious bit out of order on your part though there was no need to be quite so graphic...

Samantha
20-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I love how they advertise for you to flirt and get married then warn you for it.

-Nick
20-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Haha it's only a warning anyways !

karter
20-12-2012, 05:55 PM
marriage is beautiful and theres nothing wrong about it i hate u habbo:@

ok jokes apart i do find this stupid, they actually declared that the kissing booth is an innocent furni but then they warn like this wow no

Empired
20-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Hope C4 doesn't come back 'cause they get wind of how explicit you are Dragga;

in all seriousness, how odd :S

God
20-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Ikr pretty sad when they have stripper poles in their main rooms

Empired
20-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Ikr pretty sad when they have stripper poles in their main rooms
That makes me laugh so much. If anyone challenged them about it, they'd just say they were "decorations" though!! Pathetic, really..

Aiden
20-12-2012, 08:29 PM
stupid warnings tbh :/

:Markster:
04-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Yeah, that's what i'm hoping the new leadership would bring, the mutes and bans are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too harsh and hopefully they'll ease off on that...

Aiden
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah, that's what i'm hoping the new leadership would bring, the mutes and bans are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too harsh and hopefully they'll ease off on that...

ikr... tbh most of us get banned for saying stuff as a joke so that sucks even more.

Kardan
04-01-2013, 04:17 PM
ikr... tbh most of us get banned for saying stuff as a joke so that sucks even more.

If you're saying stuff against the rules expect to be banned. Moderation don't have time to look into the context of it.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 04:20 PM
If you're saying stuff against the rules expect to be banned. Moderation don't have time to look into the context of it.

Fair enough but a instant ban for saying stuff like i love you, will you sleep with me.... isnt worth a ban, is it? But uno.

Kardan
04-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Fair enough but a instant ban for saying stuff like i love you, will you sleep with me.... isnt worth a ban, is it? But uno.

'Will you sleep with me'.

Yes, instant ban. Does everyone just forget about the Channel 4 investigation last year?

Aiden
04-01-2013, 04:27 PM
'Will you sleep with me'.

Yes, instant ban. Does everyone just forget about the Channel 4 investigation last year?

I find that harsh, you find it fair... no worries. I just don't think thats unfair of a ban that people spend a lot of time and money on and have all the badges and stuff on it to be deleted.

Kardan
04-01-2013, 04:28 PM
I find that harsh, you find it fair... no worries. I just don't think thats unfair of a ban that people spend a lot of time and money on and have all the badges and stuff on it to be deleted.

Then you should obey by the rules. How do the moderators know if you're two 16 year old lads having a laugh, or a 48 year old man talking to a 13 year old girl? Rules are there for a reason, the moderators job isn't to worry about furniture it's to keep users safe. You wouldn't joke about bombs on a plane.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Then you should obey by the rules. How do the moderators know if you're two 16 year old lads having a laugh, or a 48 year old man talking to a 13 year old girl? Rules are there for a reason, the moderators job isn't to worry about furniture it's to keep users safe. You wouldn't joke about bombs on a plane.

Well they dont do a very good job because people share skypes, meet up with each other, talk about real life though Habbo without any ban.

Kardan
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Well they dont do a very good job because people share skypes, meet up with each other, talk about real life though Habbo without any ban.

They aren't perfect, they are only human. And they also rely on reports, if nobody reports them, what can they do unless they have a system which flags up keywords such as 'sky', which would give an awful lot of reports to look through.

Aiden
04-01-2013, 04:34 PM
They aren't perfect, they are only human. And they also rely on reports, if nobody reports them, what can they do unless they have a system which flags up keywords such as 'sky', which would give an awful lot of reports to look through.

But saying get in bed with me, or sharing your skype details to meet up with someone url..... erm your right... saying get in bed with me is more serious. I understand now.

HC
14-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol when I saw the title I thought this was a warning to me... LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!