PDA

View Full Version : End of the world theory, to do with music...

Lewis
20-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Before you watch the video:

1. I do not believe the world will end, I DO NOT.

2. I really hate the music gangman style :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mW2iQi3P0

<strong>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4mW2iQi3P0

I do not own the video, nor do I know the information if the prediction was truly made.

Empired
20-12-2012, 05:10 PM
What a load of rubbish. They're just picking up coincidences.

Kardan
20-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Can you not see that this is an obvious piss take?

geo
20-12-2012, 05:51 PM
this video explains it all, i am now so scared and believe the world will end for real. what am i going to do with the last day of my life????
help
someone plz

one of my friends is genuinely so scared that the worlds gonna end poor thing

Lewis
20-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Can you not see that this is an obvious piss take?

Can you not read what I said? I don't believe the world will end, and that also means I believe the video is fake. I just thought i'd post it to share laughs, not fears.

Even if the world was going to end, which it is not, I am sharing a video I thought was hilarious and fake...

Kardan
20-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Can you not read what I said? I don't believe the world will end, and that also means I believe the video is fake. I just thought i'd post it to share laughs, not fears.

Even if the world was going to end, which it is not, I am sharing a video I thought was hilarious and fake...

"nor do I know the information if the prediction was truly made."

Bails
20-12-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm probably one of the youngest users on this forum, and I still believe that the whole idea of the world ending can't be predicted. Although, hasn't a meteor just hit Sydney?

Kardan
20-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm probably one of the youngest users on this forum, and I still believe that the whole idea of the world ending can't be predicted. Although, hasn't a meteor just hit Sydney?

No. Don't be silly.

Empired
20-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Once a meteor hit a dog........... and it died!!!

Yeah, the meteor hit Sydney, but we're all still here. Unless there's gonna be a real version of Derren Brown's: Apocalypse !!! :|

Bails
20-12-2012, 07:26 PM
No. Don't be silly.

It has? :P

Kardan
20-12-2012, 07:27 PM
It has? :P

http://i.qkme.me/eb6.jpg

Bails
20-12-2012, 07:28 PM
http://i.qkme.me/eb6.jpg

Look it up, they have a meteor shower that goes into early January? Or am I reading a rigged site?

Kardan
20-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Look it up, they have a meteor shower that goes into early January? Or am I reading a rigged site?

Care to provide a link to this amazing website that says Sydney has just been destroyed by a meteor?

Bails
20-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Care to provide a link to this amazing website that says Sydney has just been destroyed by a meteor?

I didn't say that it's being destroyed haha.

They just have a meteor shower mid-December to early January, not very visible for the north but my friend tells me they can see some :D

Kardan
20-12-2012, 07:34 PM

...just hit Sydney?

...HIT SYDNEY?

When you say hit, you mean an impact event, not seeing shooting stars. The UK had some a week back.

Bails
20-12-2012, 07:43 PM
When you say hit, you mean an impact event, not seeing shooting stars. The UK had some a week back.

Whatever floats your boat, if It was an impact event I'd of made it clear. xD

Destroyed, Annihilated, Blown up, etc.

Kardan
20-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Whatever floats your boat, if It was an impact event I'd of made it clear. xD

Destroyed, Annihilated, Blown up, etc.

If a meteor hits a place, that means it has made contact with it. A meteor has not hit Sydney.

Lewis
20-12-2012, 09:57 PM
"nor do I know the information if the prediction was truly made."

I do not believe the prediction was made. I'm just saying I haven't looked if there's even one similarity to the description if it's been over exaggerated or a complete fake. I still believe it's a complete fake.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!