PDA

View Full Version : Last Day On Earth - Ends 31st December

Derrener
21-12-2012, 08:03 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/bensalem2/Last+Day%20On%20Earth.gif

21st December 2012, was predicted to be the day where we would all die. Thankfully we’re all still here! At the time the world ‘ended’ we were sitting in a English lesson, which in our school is the last place you’d want to be.

I want to know how you would spend your final day on Earth?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Fuffled
26-12-2012, 03:51 AM
I would gather up all my friends and family in one big house, and have a party, filled with chocolate, snacks, and a whole lot of junk food. I'd send prayers to God and Jesus saying thank you for letting us all be there. Finally, I'd be in my little corner smooching chocolate and playing a Habbox event game on Habbo Hotel.

Tunechix
26-12-2012, 05:10 AM
If it really was the last of Earth, I would first confess all my sins :P and then have a World Wide Party!

BreakfastBacon
28-12-2012, 01:44 PM
I would do everything i couldn't do normally (speed down a public hill in a trolley, run around town naked,insult a cop etc....)

zombies
28-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I would be spending the last day on Earth with my family and I would let them all know how much I loved them.

BigtimeRyan
28-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Do random crazy shizzle. Jump on top of cars, trash my house, stuff my face, take drugs, have a party just like trash London and throw the biggest party everr

Krazybethw
28-12-2012, 11:44 PM
if it was the last dy on earth I ould speak my mind to people thtreally get on my nerves so tht I have everything out before we all die :D And then im probably just get soo drunk its imaginable

Yupt
29-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I would run around dressed as the Joker and cause mayhem.

sarahpoo
30-12-2012, 02:39 AM
I would light a lot of things on fire, and play "what happens when I put this in the microwave."

.:TaylorSwift:
30-12-2012, 07:37 AM
i would tell everyone who i love and kiss him :P

Kaesy
30-12-2012, 07:54 AM
I knew the world wouldn't end. But, if it did.. I'd probably spend all my money on stuff that I won't need, because money won't be valuable because we'd all be dead. I'd also punch my worst enemy.

Munex
30-12-2012, 08:41 AM
I'd shout: "Calm down! It's not like it's the end of the world!"

Zelda
30-12-2012, 10:31 PM
I'd probably be honest to everyone about how I really felt, play paper mario the thousand year door for the last time (LMAO) and then go on a massive rampage through town and probably go into a chemistry lab and have some fun mixing things to cause explosions :)

BamitZEm!
30-12-2012, 10:47 PM
I would be a little devil and do what I wanted in life (bad), then I would pray that I'm sorry so that I might go to heaven and get on God's good side x And say how much I loved my family. Then go on a countdown on the internet and count down. If I was having a mood swing I would die a happy death, like run into a car.. because then I would not be sad because if I didnt kill myself i'd be like i dont want to die!!!!!!! But if i did it then i'd blame it on myself so it will be fine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!