PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Concern

Bails
22-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah basically, I didn't know where to put this so I thought this was the most appropriate place.

This guy keeps losing at my hide and seek game, and then he got to the point where he's just threatening/swearing in a different language - But the thing that is concerning me, is that he keeps saying 'I have 650c's IP address'.

Yeah I'm not stupid, I don't give out E-Mails, PW's, Etc.

Does this pose any sort of threat to me? I don't know whether he legitimately has my IP Address or is just threatening me but, just wanted to clarify! :P

Nige
22-12-2012, 05:20 PM
No-one can access your IP via the Habbo Client, I wouldn't be worried at all, if anything I'd be laughing.

-Nick
22-12-2012, 05:21 PM
He is probs trying to make you scared!!!

GoldenMerc
22-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Prob a threat to get an unfair advantage, nothing to worry about, even with a IP he could find you live in England, maybe your county but not a lot more

Mark
22-12-2012, 09:03 PM
As said above, no one can get your IP Address through the client. The only way I can see him obtaining it is through you visiting a website he has admin rights to etc.

God
23-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Dont worry about it, hes just trying to make u scared tbh.

dunke
26-12-2012, 12:45 PM
even if he did have your IP there's nothing to worry about, the most that would happen is he'd pay another skid to boot you offline for a bit, all you'd have to do is reset your router and your IP would reset if it's dynamic, if it's static IP (one that doesn't change like that) then you can edit the mac address in your router or contact your host and explain the situation

zombies
30-12-2012, 02:06 AM
i've been in this position before too, nothings ever happened to me!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!