PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones

Luke367
23-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Morning,
I'm thinking selling my Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 for £165 to this recycling place, But what other phone is better. I'm getting board of blackberry nothing on them. Also please don't say Iphone can't stand them.

+rep if you can get me few ideas.

Thank you
Luke

Mark
23-12-2012, 01:07 AM
HTCs aren't bad and Samsungs are pretty good. Depends what you want from the phone, is it text/phone or do you want to email, social network etc?

Luke367
23-12-2012, 01:11 AM
HTCs aren't bad and Samsungs are pretty good. Depends what you want from the phone, is it text/phone or do you want to email, social network etc?

Sorry, I would like a phone for:

Facebook
Twitter
Emails
internet
apps
texts

Just getting boring of my blackberry there is nothing good on it. Mostly all the app are crap, No one makes app for it e.g. - Habbo, xfactor ect... Just a poor phone.

Thank you
Luke

Mark
23-12-2012, 01:14 AM

Facebook
Twitter
Emails
internet
apps
texts

Just getting board of my blackberry there is nothing good on it. Mostly all the app are crap, No one makes app for it e.g. - Habbo, xfactor ect... Just a poor phone.

Thank you
Luke

You'll want a pretty decent phone then since if you go for a poor HTC the functionality are limited, just like blackberrys. I've never used a Samsung or HTC phone so I couldn't really give you a detailed opinion so best to look around on google etc

Stephen
23-12-2012, 01:21 AM
the use of the word board is killing me

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Luke367
23-12-2012, 01:24 AM
You'll want a pretty decent phone then since if you go for a poor HTC the functionality are limited, just like blackberrys. I've never used a Samsung or HTC phone so I couldn't really give you a detailed opinion so best to look around on google etc

Aww not a problem thxs 4 help tho

Calvin
23-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I think if you're looking for something with plenty of apps then your best option is the iPhone even though you said you don't want one. Android has a lot of applications I believe, but they're mainly games.

I have a Blackberry at the moment and like you, it gets pretty boring when I can't download any decent apps as support is limited so I've ordered an iPhone recently. :)

For a phone, I would suggest something like the Samsung Galaxy S3 or something. I'm not great with phones so I'm sure someone could help you out a bit more.

Luke367
23-12-2012, 02:33 AM
I think if you're looking for something with plenty of apps then your best option is the iPhone even though you said you don't want one. Android has a lot of applications I believe, but they're mainly games.

I have a Blackberry at the moment and like you, it gets pretty boring when I can't download any decent apps as support is limited so I've ordered an iPhone recently. :)

For a phone, I would suggest something like the Samsung Galaxy S3 or something. I'm not great with phones so I'm sure someone could help you out a bit more.

Nah the iphone app are great, Loads of news ones all the time. Thank you tho for feedback :)

GoldenMerc
23-12-2012, 09:15 AM
I have an S2 and its amazing, lots of Apps for Android, what can go wrong

Recursion
23-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5, take your pick.

mrwoooooooo
23-12-2012, 10:19 AM
nexus 4, its cheapest

Matthew
23-12-2012, 10:55 AM
nexus 4, its cheapest

yeah go for the nexus 4! I got mine yesterday and its amazingggg

-Nick
23-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Facebook
Twitter
Emails
internet
apps
texts

Just getting boring of my blackberry there is nothing good on it. Mostly all the app are crap, No one makes app for it e.g. - Habbo, xfactor ect... Just a poor phone.

Thank you
Luke

Props to fill the requirement HTC or Sony ecrison

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!