PDA

View Full Version : Trade in my turtle beach's once and for all?

GoldenMerc
23-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Well I've got tb x41's but the batterys only last about 1 1/2 hours so its just useless, tempted to ebay them and buy these;
http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product_p/trwh7.1.htm
Anyone had etc?
Ross

Futz
23-12-2012, 10:56 AM
probably say if you're looking for a console headset to go with the astros

JerseySafety
23-12-2012, 11:23 AM
TBs with low battery life whaaat, are they really old or something?

I have a pair and the batteries last ages damn. Anyway wouldn't go for trittons as there are better options out there like Razer or Astro.

These would probably be the best option - http://www.astrogaming.com/a50-wireless-system

If you don't want to spend that much there is the Razers' - http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-tiamat-71

Futz
23-12-2012, 11:26 AM
don't get the tiamats whatever you do, the mic on it is the equivalent to a $1 one

not sure if they're for console but some of the steelseries headsets are really good

dbgtz
23-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Get rid, they will break.

SackRace
23-12-2012, 12:14 PM
I've had x11's and they've lasted around one year, quite delicate though.

GoldenMerc
23-12-2012, 05:48 PM
I have x41's with TB, batterys dont last at all... okay so stay away from trittons?

samsaBEAR
24-12-2012, 02:35 PM
I've had x11's and they've lasted around one year, quite delicate though.

I've had my X11s for like three years now and I've thrown them around and dropped them and they haven't shown signs of breaking at all. Loads of people complain about the TB build quality but mine has been superb.

HC
06-01-2013, 12:02 AM
I used Razer Banshee headset for my gaming - I think they are awesome ^___^

Jorders
15-01-2013, 04:41 PM
I've never seen the appeal in console headsets. I'd just trade them in and save the money. All I ever hear on Live is people screaming "ERMAGERD I HERD HIM PLANTIN DA BOMB COZ OF TERTLEBEECHES" and not actually playing any better than those without.

That said, I do spend an extraordinary ammount of money on PC headsets.

samsaBEAR
15-01-2013, 09:41 PM
I've never seen the appeal in console headsets. I'd just trade them in and save the money. All I ever hear on Live is people screaming "ERMAGERD I HERD HIM PLANTIN DA BOMB COZ OF TERTLEBEECHES" and not actually playing any better than those without.

That said, I do spend an extraordinary ammount of money on PC headsets.

You don't see the point of console headsets, yet you buy PC ones? They do the exact same thing.

Jorders
15-01-2013, 10:24 PM
You don't see the point of console headsets, yet you buy PC ones? They do the exact same thing.

Most console games aren't made to take advantage of good sound systems etc.
I mean a good headset will make any game sound better but in terms of giving an advantage I'm not so sure. Most online games on current consoles involve running around relatively small areas shooting people. On the PC a good headset can literally change the way some games are played, like an open world game such as DayZ (Not BF3 open world but huge 225km open world) hearing distant gunshots or vehicle engines can make a real difference. Besides, I use my console purely for gaming whereas my PC is used for other things too such as music, skype and TV/ film.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!