PDA

View Full Version : US Shooting again

Lee
24-12-2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4712936/Two-firefighters-shot-dead-as-they-tackle-New-York-blaze.html

Two firefighters killed, two more injured.

BreakfastBacon
24-12-2012, 07:09 PM
You would think they would ban guns only farmers should have them to kill livestock and predators. they defend with the right that all americans are allowed guns from the wild west forwards but what are you going to use them for?

Kardan
24-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Another tragedy. Wonder what undertakers response to this is, the gunman served 17 years in jail for killing his grandmother. This is just another case which shows that allowing guns to civilians is just a bad idea.

Reloaded
24-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Such a sad event, especially the day best Christmas. R.I.P

-:Undertaker:-
03-01-2013, 03:19 PM
It'd be interesting to see if this gunman was on anti-depressants or any other kind of drug, as there's a pattern emerging everytime there's a shooting.

Another tragedy. Wonder what undertakers response to this is, the gunman served 17 years in jail for killing his grandmother. This is just another case which shows that allowing guns to civilians is just a bad idea.

My response is thats what happens when you have a lax prison system which allows murderers out on release. I'd of personally had this man sentenced to death for murder many years ago so this problem of repeat offending wouldn't even exist.

But you being Labour supported that over here, in the name of 'rehabilitation' - all very well until its your friend or family member.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!