PDA

View Full Version : What's everybody doing?

zombies
25-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm so bored.

My Granny and Auntie gone home and I have no clue what to do :(

Merry Christmas!

Martin
25-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Just waiting for my brothers family to arrive, been preparing the buffet and stuff, playing with the cats and their new toys, watching tv and stuff xD

zombies
25-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Do you eat at night? We eat at 1 and it seems everyone eats later? *sighs*

Martin
25-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Do you eat at night? We eat at 1 and it seems everyone eats later? *sighs*

We do both :P We have our Christmas dinner at 1pm but we also have a buffet in the evening where the rest of the family comes over for tea. Just stuff like sausage rolls, sausages on sticks, cheese, salad, turkey, beef, ham etc :D

I've decided that we are going to play the hard boiled egg game tonight, where 5 eggs will be boiled and 1 egg will be raw. Everyone has to choose an egg and bash it on their head, obviously the raw one will be messy ;)

zombies
25-12-2012, 05:26 PM
I've decided that we are going to play the hard boiled egg game tonight, where 5 eggs will be boiled and 1 egg will be raw. Everyone has to choose an egg and bash it on their head, obviously the raw one will be messy ;)

That sounds like so much fun! I'm just sitting in the living room ALONE watching Dr Who :( Not very exciting.

Martin
25-12-2012, 05:27 PM
That sounds like so much fun! I'm just sitting in the living room ALONE watching Dr Who :( Not very exciting.

It should be fun! Luckily I know which egg is raw so I won't be picking it LOL, cant wait to see someone get egg all over them! xD I also have this shock game where you all put your fingers in the holes and the thing whizzes round like a russian roulette and one person gets an electric shock :P that will be fun toooo!!

Aww, how come you're sat there alone, wheres ya family? :P

Red
25-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I AM POOPED. just watched tangled with the fan and now dr who wooo

zombies
25-12-2012, 05:32 PM
It should be fun! Luckily I know which egg is raw so I won't be picking it LOL, cant wait to see someone get egg all over them! xD I also have this shock game where you all put your fingers in the holes and the thing whizzes round like a russian roulette and one person gets an electric shock :P that will be fun toooo!!

hehe! thats alright then. you seem to have fun things planned! well, my dads playing black ops, my mum will be on her ipad playing bejewelled and my sister will be in her room. my aunties and uncles will be with their parents and kids, while my gran and grandad have their two other children. they come tomorrow though! :D

---------- Post added 25-12-2012 at 05:34 PM ----------

I AM POOPED. just watched tangled with the fan and now dr who wooo

i've never watched tangled but i started watching shrek forever after! and yeah i havent watched dr who recently but i'm watching the christmas special and it's good.

LiquidLuck.
25-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Depressing at the fact I'm alone during Christmas until dinner with my friends..

wixard
25-12-2012, 06:14 PM
i'm done with family time! just watching UP and reading one of my books, at about 7 or 8 im gonna go across the street and play cards with some of my neighbourssss and get DRUNK

Bails
25-12-2012, 07:38 PM

Martin, I'm concerned.

WHO MAKES THESE SICK GAMES!?

Chris
25-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Watching tv at the moment. It's been a manic day, screaming 2 year old has been keeping me busy and the family has been here all day too. I'll sleep well tonight!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!