PDA

View Full Version : [Help] What should I do?

God
28-12-2012, 08:32 PM
So I bought a new laptop at Future Shop on Boxing day and the dude helping me talked me into buying
a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for $300 [185 Quid] It was on sale so I bought it. So now that im thinking
its just like having another computer and I'm thinking of returning it, as ive purchased a Black Berry PlayBook last year and I didnt seem to use it at all.

What Should I do? Keep it or Return it.

Richie
28-12-2012, 09:28 PM
I've never heard of a shop refunding goods just because a customer decided they didn't want it anymore. I'd keep it or flog it to a friend and think twice before making a purchase next time.

lawrawrrr
28-12-2012, 10:44 PM
You can return anything up to 30 days without giving a reason... if you're not going to use it then it's a waste of money. Although the Blackberry playbook is rubbish compared to an android tablet :P

overskrill
28-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Well the BB PlayBook is a piece of **** so obviously you wouldn't use it. Just keep it.

xxMATTGxx
28-12-2012, 11:01 PM
How long have you used the device for it? It does depend if you would actually use a tablet at the end of the day. It is a computer but a computer that you can easily carry around and doesn't have an OS you would traditionally use on your desktop/laptop. Install some apps, give it a go. You may find it useful for when you go on holidays or use it while in bed. But I assume you can take it back and do that if you really think you would never use it and it was a waste of money.

lawrawrrr
28-12-2012, 11:06 PM
How long have you used the device for it? It does depend if you would actually use a tablet at the end of the day. It is a computer but a computer that you can easily carry around and doesn't have an OS you would traditionally use on your desktop/laptop. Install some apps, give it a go. You may find it useful for when you go on holidays or use it while in bed. But I assume you can take it back and do that if you really think you would never use it and it was a waste of money.

So I bought a new laptop at Future Shop on Boxing day

cough cough cough

I used my tablet for games mainly, and internet browsing without a heavy laptop on my lap. It is useful for holidays and stuff, and when you don't want to carry a computer around!!

xxMATTGxx
28-12-2012, 11:11 PM
cough cough cough

I used my tablet for games mainly, and internet browsing without a heavy laptop on my lap. It is useful for holidays and stuff, and when you don't want to carry a computer around!!

I know but he could have just used it for an hour and that's it :P

So cough cough back at you ;/

God
29-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks everyone, Imma think about it keeping it but here is Future Shop's Return Policy.
I so I've got some time to think about it.

"Simply return the product within 30 days (14 days for computers, monitors, printers, laptops, tablets, cellular & wireless devices, home security products, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, radar detectors, portable DVD players, DJ and pro-audio equipment, and air conditioners) in its original condition and packaging (including all manuals & accessories) along with the original receipts. For online returns, the 30- and 14-day time window begins on the date of delivery (when you receive your item)."

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!