PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow tomorrow!

zombies
29-12-2012, 07:05 PM
although i'm scottish i'm going to glasgow with my family to go around the shops maybe catch some sales. i reallycba though :(

David
29-12-2012, 09:28 PM
do you have a stab proof vest
where abouts are you going

buttons
29-12-2012, 09:31 PM
im going out in glasgow for new year
lol good luck. i like glasgow because there's one big centre where all the shops are i cant remember its name though, silver something? :S where i live (aberdeen) there are like 3 different centres you have to go to >_<. and the shops up here are absolutely packed with people for the sales so im gonna guess it's worse down there. ill go for you I WANT TO SHOP.

David
29-12-2012, 09:34 PM
lol good luck. i like glasgow because there's one big centre where all the shops are i cant remember its name though, silver something? :S where i live (aberdeen) there are like 3 different centres you have to go to >_<. and the shops up here are absolutely packed with people for the sales so im gonna guess it's worse down there. ill go for you I WANT TO SHOP.

silverburn??

zombies
29-12-2012, 09:35 PM

oh you mean silverburn? and omg you live like an hour away from me didnt know you were scottish!! sure you can have my monies and buy clothes.

buttons
29-12-2012, 09:37 PM
silverburn??
that sounds right, i have family in barrhead and its literally a 10 minute drive from there? Benney; i live about an hour north from aberdeen in a little town but i go to uni in aberdeen and spend most my time there

David
29-12-2012, 09:40 PM
that sounds right, i have family in barrhead and its literally a 10 minute drive from there? @Benney (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=109370); i live about an hour north from aberdeen in a little town but i go to uni in aberdeen and spend most my time there

something like that yeah, like 15 mins from me as well

zombies
29-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Benney; i live about an hour north from aberdeen in a little town but i go to uni in aberdeen and spend most my time there

oooo right :) aberdeens great too though. i also live in a little town.

tm
29-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Glasgow is lovely but take an umbrella. Gonna be very very wet tomorrow, wrap up warm too.

buttons
29-12-2012, 09:44 PM
something like that yeah, like 15 mins from me as well
lol me and mum are moving down once she pays off the house and i finish uni CANT WAIT!!!! but my mum is originally from castlemilk and she will want to move there GOD HELP ME
come out for a drink with me new year Benney; COOL if u are 18+ and ever in aberdeen and like meeting strange people im always here

zombies
29-12-2012, 09:55 PM
COOL if u are 18+ and ever in aberdeen and like meeting strange people im always here

sucks because i'm eighteen next year and boring lol :(

Servation
29-12-2012, 09:55 PM
HAVE A GD TIME BEN BABES (while im in *Removed* london) x x

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

zombies
29-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Glasgow is lovely but take an umbrella. Gonna be very very wet tomorrow, wrap up warm too.

thanks for the advice!!

Mikey
30-12-2012, 12:36 AM
i live in glasgow, lovely place at times but at other times it's uck. i love town especially buchanan street and argyle street, but yeah take a coat with you haha!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!