PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Range?

Jessica
01-01-2013, 10:15 AM
So I've purchased 90k Red Chins to start me off for 99 Range, but since EOC came out it got me thinking, will the Range XP be the same per hour? How many more Chins will I need? Is Range harder?

If anyone can give me tips on what to Range and how the new EOC Range works it would be a massive help!

Zak
01-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I don't think chinning will work anymore as your protect prayers only give 50% protection. Not 100% like it did before the EoC

Zelda
01-01-2013, 12:32 PM
didnt they update skele monkies though to enable it so they just do hit very low compared to before so that you could still do it?

Dont think they made prayers 100% still like they did for post-eoc jad tho, so pretty sure the lower damage rate is what they said they did to fix that.

Jessica
01-01-2013, 12:54 PM
The EOC just doesn't make sence to me, if your in a Range spot attacking something I dont see how Chins can't still give you good xp, I'm confused by the whole thing

Zelda
01-01-2013, 01:42 PM
The EOC just doesn't make sence to me, if your in a Range spot attacking something I dont see how Chins can't still give you good xp, I'm confused by the whole thing

lmao i just generally hate eoc, all that i really did on rs was dung in general anyway, and since that got ruined (may be faster but its nothing like the old dung) i basically just quit ;P

Jessica
01-01-2013, 02:03 PM
lmao i just generally hate eoc, all that i really did on rs was dung in general anyway, and since that got ruined (may be faster but its nothing like the old dung) i basically just quit ;P

Atm because no one can give me answers to my previous comment, I'm starting to hate it alot! I prefer skilling anyways but I'm now just going to skill forever just because EOC doesn't make sence.

Zelda
01-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Atm because no one can give me answers to my previous comment, I'm starting to hate it alot! I prefer skilling anyways but I'm now just going to skill forever just because EOC doesn't make sence.

yea i would be probably skilling if i still played but even then the skilling interfaces are horrible now

Zak
01-01-2013, 02:23 PM
I think Runescape's better now tbh. Though I don't have time to play. Darn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!