PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Woodland Beach

Empired
01-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Made this yesterday and I think I'm going to keep it. Constructive criticism would be appreciated :)
Link: http://www.habbo.com/room/60377103

Zoomed in: http://i.imgur.com/1p9OM.png
Zoomed out: http://i.imgur.com/NgYZ4.png

geo
01-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Omg that's actually really nice, keep the screenies til summer and you should remake for summer layout. ;) I really like the woodland bit, although I'm not too sure if it looks so good with complete forest walls.

zombies
01-01-2013, 01:37 PM
I actually love it hehe, reminds me of Summer.

Froggydoo
01-01-2013, 01:42 PM
I love it, but doe of it looks a bit messy (my opinion) like the gate next to the deck chair for the tele, and the butterflies. But I still love it.

iBlueBox
01-01-2013, 02:42 PM
It's nice,

However theres nothing that really sets it apart from any other beach room on habbo.

orientalframe?
01-01-2013, 02:45 PM
aw i really like this charlie! it kinda reminds me of the summer hxhd last year :P

Zelda
01-01-2013, 02:48 PM
lmao i remember seeing it in the building and thought thats the sort of thing you'd do tbh

Love it charlie think its fab ha ha xx

Empired
01-01-2013, 03:57 PM
I love it, but doe of it looks a bit messy (my opinion) like the gate next to the deck chair for the tele, and the butterflies. But I still love it.
The gate is to block off the tele (which has secretness behind it ;)) and I'll sort the butterflies out in a minute. I agree that they could be better placed!!

Samantha
01-01-2013, 05:31 PM
I think it's ok, maybe it's a bit too similar to other Summer rooms but then again you can't really make a beach look any different. You need to rotate the Tiki Bar if you want to fit with the pattern, that between two Corner Bars? If you get where I mean, it could just be me being annoying though. Also, instead of a Nest(led) Tree on the Picnic Blanket why not have a Picnic Blanket? It's nice though :) x.

Pigperson
01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
It looks pretty cool, nice and spacious. I personally don't think the Area gate in front of the tele fits in and the bird tree on the picnic blanket looks strange because you don't get trees coming out of blankets (A)

Will

Empired
01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
I think it's ok, maybe it's a bit too similar to other Summer rooms but then again you can't really make a beach look any different. You need to rotate the Tiki Bar if you want to fit with the pattern, that between two Corner Bars? If you get where I mean, it could just be me being annoying though. Also, instead of a Nest(led) Tree on the Picnic Blanket why not have a Picnic Blanket? It's nice though :) x.
Didn't notice the thing about tiki bars thx!!
+ do you mean remove the picnic blanket and just have the weird little seat things that i've forgotten the name of?

Froggydoo
01-01-2013, 09:19 PM
It's not like a serious thing I was just giving an idea, but I do love the room :)

The gate is to block off the tele (which has secretness behind it ;)) and I'll sort the butterflies out in a minute. I agree that they could be better placed!!

Gina
02-01-2013, 07:48 AM
aww love it charlie x same as other ppl said really, just not sure the area gate fitd in
but rly cutee x

:Markster:
02-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Summer paradise right there :D I really do like it, probably more than some of the other beaches i have seen on habbo because it's not such a big room and you don't have to scroll the screen over every time you move 2 steps :) Well done!

Ellz
02-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Its okay i guess, i've never really been a fan of the summer furniture

Habbz
02-01-2013, 04:12 PM
looks nice, it reminds me of a beach, i've never been on a beach for over 4 months ;[

Samantha
02-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Didn't notice the thing about tiki bars thx!!
+ do you mean remove the picnic blanket and just have the weird little seat things that i've forgotten the name of?

No I mean you have a tree on a Picnic Blanket, maybe change that for a Picnic Basket (the tree) and put the tree elsewhere :P?

LiquidLuck.
03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
It also reminded me of the HxHD layout of 2011, when I first found out about habbox.

I dislike the champagne behind the bar and the grey gate right after a chair, but apart from that it looks okay, but a bit too crowded. The pool nex to the bbq, the road right next to the sand and the drinks box, etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!