PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hack or Glitch or what?

noddy
02-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I sometimes see people on Habbo sliding around on their bum whilst simultaneously waving and laughing. Then they stand up and are still both laughing and waving at the same time. How on earth are they doing it? anybody know?

Jordan
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM
It is definitely not a hack, but more like a glitch. The only way I can think it could be from is those little dancing squares you can buy on Habbo.

Meanies
02-01-2013, 08:30 PM
I can't quite remember the sequence for doing it but i think it involves sitting, doing an action, maybe a wave? and then clicking to go to hotel view but clicking somewhere in the room before you actually leave

Samantha
02-01-2013, 08:31 PM
It is definitely not a hack, but more like a glitch. The only way I can think it could be from is those little dancing squares you can buy on Habbo.

Nah was around before that as I remember someone doing it in the HxHD Haunted House :P. It's a really weird glitch.

GoldenMerc
02-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Isnt it sitting down then clicking the door real fast or something, Something along those lines, more a pointless glitch

noddy
02-01-2013, 08:49 PM
No, no no. The thing is they aren't leaving. I know the one where you get kicked or something and you can slide out, but they can apparently do it at will and go wherever they want. It looks like it is scripted

God
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah like ndy said its some kind of script or a auto clicker of some sort. Ik that you can get banned for it so Im thinking it must be a script more or less.

iSherlock
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not break the Habbo Way.

Aiden
03-01-2013, 12:26 AM
I think you have to click the exit button that used to be on the navigator and when you start to walk out you go to actions > sit. And sit, then you slide. But then you click away from the door so you don't exit. Thats how I used to do it anyway.

I don't think you can do it now unless you get kicked.

Lewis
03-01-2013, 11:20 AM
I used to do this a lot and I can guarantee it isn't a script. I can't remember how, I remember getting kicked or clicking the navigator button to leave but there were other ways without doing that. I can't remember how, but it's definitely not a script, it might've been turned into one but you can do it without one.

Red
03-01-2013, 12:07 PM
I used to do this a lot and I can guarantee it isn't a script. I can't remember how, I remember getting kicked or clicking the navigator button to leave but there were other ways without doing that. I can't remember how, but it's definitely not a script, it might've been turned into one but you can do it without one.

Actually, it definitely is scripting. It is different from this glitch. They can wave and do actions simultaneously really fast and it's through external programmes.

Abdicators
03-01-2013, 12:20 PM
*Removed*

This is what is happening.

To those saying that this isn't a script, there was a similar bug around a while ago that involved clicking the 'hotel view' button on the top right of the navigator, and then clicking the sit action on your avatar. This is not what is happening now.

Lewis
03-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Actually, it definitely is scripting. It is different from this glitch. They can wave and do actions simultaneously really fast and it's through external programmes.

Yeah, that is. I'm talking about the seat thing, you can do it with scripting I think but I used to do the sitting thing without scripting. Quite a while back lol

Bails
03-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Isnt it sitting down then clicking the door real fast or something, Something along those lines, more a pointless glitch

This :P

Sit down then get kicked from the room, then just spam :wave or :laugh.

noddy
03-01-2013, 04:03 PM

For the last time, It is a script. Holmes' answer was correct. I did some research and it is what they are doing.

edit; oops, didnt see previous posts!

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 04:11 PM ----------

*REMOVED*

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not break the Habbo way!

Red
03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Yea and I don't even think the sit and slide glitch is possible anymore anyway?

iSherlock
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Y U No read me, it's script 100%, the ass-slide glitch still works if you get kicked just sit, but you can't go around the room ass-sliding with the repeated blinks and stuff at full speed...

That involves script, packet sending and an external software... nowdays known as *REMOVED*

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not break the Habbo way!

vito201-:D
05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Just to sum up even though it looks like we got there in the end (The first part of this thread hurt my head T_T)

There use to be a glitch you could exploit to ass-slide:

Ass-Sliding (Moving While in the Sitting state):
What: You can move toward the door of a room scooting on your ass (Aka: Moving while in the Sitting state).
How:
1.) Click your avatar.
2.) Select Actions.
3.) Open the Navigator.
4.) Click the HotelView button on the Navigator, then quickly press the Sit action.
Code: [Not added yet].
http://shenkx.co.uk/Tutorials/Habbo/Other/Pictures/AsSld.gif

But with the addition of the new hotelview button, this exploit was patched...
To achieve this effect now, you still require the "sit" packet to be sent to the server after the avatar's "move" packet has been sent but instead of using the hotelview button, you need to send the sit packet to the server using a program.
- Alex (Shenk).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!